Firm Exports and Multinational Activity Under Credit Constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kalina Manova & Shang-Jin Wei & Zhiwei Zhang, 2011. "Firm Exports and Multinational Activity Under Credit Constraints," NBER Working Papers 16905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Héricourt, Jérôme & Poncet, Sandra, 2009.
"FDI and credit constraints: Firm-level evidence from China,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Sandra Poncet & Jérôme Héricourt, 2009. "FDI and credit constraints: firm level evidence from China," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633901, HAL.
- Sandra Poncet & Jérôme Héricourt, 2009. "FDI and credit constraints: firm level evidence from China," Post-Print hal-00633901, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsexports; firm exports; multinational activity; credit; credit constraints; China; foreign markets;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:97:y:2015:i:2:p:574-588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.