Teacher Preparation and Student Achievement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald Boyd & Hamilton Lankford & Susanna Loeb & James Wyckoff, 2005. "The draw of home: How teachers' preferences for proximity disadvantage urban schools," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 113-132.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harris, Douglas N. & Sass, Tim R., 2011.
"Teacher training, teacher quality and student achievement,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 798-812, August.
- Harris, Douglas N. & Sass, Tim R., 2011. "Teacher training, teacher quality and student achievement," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 798-812.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6361 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharon Kukla-Acevedo & Megan Streams & Eugenia F. Toma, 2009. "Evaluation of Teacher Preparation Programs: A Reality Show in Kentucky," Working Papers 2009-09, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr, 2011. "Injecting Successful Charter School Strategies into Traditional Public Schools: A Field Experiment in Houston," NBER Working Papers 17494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sharon Kukla-Acevedo & Eugenia F. Toma, 2009. "The Value of a College Education: Estimating the Effect of Teacher Preparation on Student Achievement," Working Papers 2009-06, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Cory Koedel & Eric Parsons & Michael Podgursky & Mark Ehlert, 2015.
"Teacher Preparation Programs and Teacher Quality: Are There Real Differences Across Programs?,"
Education Finance and Policy,
MIT Press, vol. 10(4), pages 508-534, October.
- Cory Koedel & Mark Ehlert & Michael Podgursky & Eric Parsons, 2012. "Teacher Preparation Programs and Teacher Quality: Are There Real Differences Across Programs?," Working Papers 1204, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 13 Jul 2012.
- Roland G. Fryer, Jr, 2010. "Racial Inequality in the 21st Century: The Declining Significance of Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 16256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John P. Papay & Martin R. West & Jon B. Fullerton & Thomas J. Kane, 2011. "Does Practice-Based Teacher Preparation Increase Student Achievement? Early Evidence from the Boston Teacher Residency," NBER Working Papers 17646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christina Clark Tuttle & Tara Anderson & Steven Glazerman, 2009. "ABCTE Teachers in Florida and Their Effect on Student Performance," Mathematica Policy Research Reports bbf7856707e44bb79be7599a2, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
Keywordsteacher; students; education;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .