The Employer Size-Wage Effect : Evidence from Italy
We use micro data to look at the firm-size wage differential in Italy. Given the remarkable importance of small firms in this country, this is a relevant issue.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 6-1 Mihogaoka, Ibaraki, Osaka 567-0047|
Web page: http://www.iser.osaka-u.ac.jp/index-e.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 1995. "An Introduction to the Wage Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 153-167, Summer.
- Rebick Marcus E., 1993. "The Persistence of Firm-Size Earnings Differentials and Labor Market Segmentation in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 132-156, June.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 1995.
"The Wage Curve,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 026202375x, March.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 1992.
"International Wage Curves,"
NBER Working Papers
4200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dell'Aringa, Carlo & Lucifora, Claudio, 1994. "Collective bargaining and relative earnings in Italy," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 727-747, December.
- Gyourko, Joseph & Tracy, Joseph, 1988.
"An Analysis of Public- and Private-Sector Wages Allowing for Endogenous Choices of Both Government and Union Status,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(2), pages 229-53, April.
- Joseph Gyourko & Joseph Tracy, 1986. "An Analysis of Public and Private Sector Wages Allowing for Endogenous Choices of Both Government and Union Status," NBER Working Papers 1920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Idson, Todd L & Feaster, Daniel J, 1990. "A Selectivity Model of Employer-Size Wage Differentials," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(1), pages 99-122, January.
- Beggs, John J, 1988. "Diagnostic Testing in Applied Econometrics," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 64(185), pages 81-101, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpr:wpaper:0432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.