The Cost to Developing Countries of U.S. Corn Ethanol Expansion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Todd Benson & Samuel Mugarura & Kelly Wanda, 2008. "Impacts in Uganda of rising global food prices: the role of diversified staples and limited price transmission," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 513-524, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serafin Corral & David Romero Manrique de Lara & Marisa Tejedor Salguero & Carmen Concepción Jimenez Mendoza & David Legna-de la Nuez & María Dorta Santos & Francisco Díaz Peña, 2016. "Assessing Jatropha Crop Production Alternatives in Abandoned Agricultural Arid Soils Using MCA and GIS," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-16, May.
- repec:bla:agecon:v:48:y:2017:i:5:p:629-638 is not listed on IDEAS
- Na Hao & Peter Pedroni & Gregory Colson & Michael Wetzstein, 2017.
"The linkage between the U.S. ethanol market and developing countries’ maize prices: a panel SVAR analysis,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 48(5), pages 629-638, September.
- Hao, Na & Colson, Greg & Wetzstein, Michael, 2015. "U.S. Ethanol Demand and World Hunger: Is There Any Connection?," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205580, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dae:daepap:12-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erin Coutts) or (Alfredo Pereira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gdtufus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.