The Cost to Mexico of U.S. Corn Ethanol Expansion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McPhail, Lihong Lu & Babcock, Bruce A., 2012.
"Impact of US biofuel policy on US corn and gasoline price variability,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 505-513.
- McPhail, Lihong Lu & Babcock, Bruce A., 2012. "Impact of US Biofuel Policy on US Corn and Gasoline Price Variability," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34892, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gal Hochman & Deepak Rajagopal & David Zilberman, 2010. "Are Biofuels the Culprit? OPEC, Food, and Fuel," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 183-187, May.
- Nelson, J.A., 2013. "Ethics and the economist: What climate change demands of us," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 145-154.
- Timothy A. Wise, "undated". "09-08 "Agricultural Dumping Under NAFTA: Estimating the Costs of U.S. Agricultural Policies to Mexican Producers"," GDAE Working Papers 09-08, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Michael J. Roberts & Wolfram Schlenker, 2013.
"Identifying Supply and Demand Elasticities of Agricultural Commodities: Implications for the US Ethanol Mandate,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(6), pages 2265-2295, October.
- Michael J. Roberts & Wolfram Schlenker, 2010. "Identifying Supply and Demand Elasticities of Agricultural Commodities: Implications for the US Ethanol Mandate," NBER Working Papers 15921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce A. Babcock, 2012. "The impact of US biofuel policies on agricultural price levels and volatility," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(4), pages 407-426, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corral, Serafín & Legna-de la Nuez, David & Romero-Manrique de Lara, David, 2015. "Integrated assessment of biofuel production in arid lands: Jatropha cultivation on the island of Fuerteventura," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 41-53.
- Serafin Corral & David Romero Manrique de Lara & Marisa Tejedor Salguero & Carmen Concepción Jimenez Mendoza & David Legna-de la Nuez & María Dorta Santos & Francisco Díaz Peña, 2016. "Assessing Jatropha Crop Production Alternatives in Abandoned Agricultural Arid Soils Using MCA and GIS," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-16, May.
- Antonio Turrent Fernández & Timothy A. Wise & Elise Garvey, 2012. "Achieving Mexico’s Maize Potential," GDAE Working Papers 12-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-01-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-PKE-2013-01-07 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dae:daepap:12-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erin Coutts) or (Alfredo Pereira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gdtufus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.