Corporate social responsibility and inventory policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barcos, Lucía & Barroso, Alicia & Surroca, Jordi & Tribó, Josep A., 2013. "Corporate social responsibility and inventory policy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 580-588.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haltiwanger, John C & Maccini, Louis J, 1988.
"A Model of Inventory and Layoff Behaviour under Uncertainty,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(392), pages 731-745, September.
- John Haltiwanger & Louis Maccini, 1984. "A Model of Inventory and Layoff Behavior Under Uncertainty," UCLA Economics Working Papers 321, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Manuel Branco & LÃºcia Rodrigues, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Resource-Based Perspectives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 111-132, December.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Anil K Kashyap & Owen A. Lamont & Jeremy C. Stein, 1994.
"Credit Conditions and the Cyclical Behavior of Inventories,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 565-592.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Owen A. Lamont & Jeremy C. Stein, 1993. "Credit conditions and the cyclical behavior of inventories," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 93-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Alan S. Blinder & Louis J. Maccini, 1991. "Taking Stock: A Critical Assessment of Recent Research on Inventories," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 73-96, Winter.
- de Vries, Jan, 2009. "Assessing inventory projects from a stakeholder perspective: Results of an empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 136-145, March.
- Vishal Gaur & Marshall L. Fisher & Ananth Raman, 2005. "An Econometric Analysis of Inventory Turnover Performance in Retail Services," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(2), pages 181-194, February.
- Sergey Rumyantsev & Serguei Netessine, 2007. "What Can Be Learned from Classical Inventory Models? A Cross-Industry Exploratory Investigation," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 9(4), pages 409-429, April.
- Petra Christmann & Glen Taylor, 2006. "Firm self-regulation through international certifiable standards: determinants of symbolic versus substantive implementation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(6), pages 863-878, November.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Marcelo Olivares, 2010. "Drivers of Finished-Goods Inventory in the U.S. Automobile Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(1), pages 202-216, January.
- Abagail McWilliams & Donald S. Siegel & Patrick M. Wright, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategic Implications," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 1-18, January.
- M. Pagano & P. F. Volpin, 2005.
"Managers, Workers, and Corporate Control,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(2), pages 841-868, April.
- Marco Pagano & Paolo Volpin, 2001. "Managers, Workers, and Corporate Control," CSEF Working Papers 75, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Jan 2004.
- Pagano, Marco & Volpin, Paolo, 2002. "Managers, Workers and Corporate Control," CEPR Discussion Papers 3649, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert E. Carpenter & Steven M. Fazzari & Bruce C. Petersen, 1994. "Inventory (Dis)Investment, Internal Finance Fluctuations, and the Business Cycle," Macroeconomics 9401001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew King & Michael Lenox, 2002. "Exploring the Locus of Profitable Pollution Reduction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(2), pages 289-299, February.
- Gary D. Eppen, 1979. "Note--Effects of Centralization on Expected Costs in a Multi-Location Newsboy Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(5), pages 498-501, May.
- Robert E. Carpenter & Steven M. Fazzari & Bruce C. Petersen, 1994. "Inventory Investment, Internal-Finance Fluctuation, and the Business Cycle," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 25(2), pages 75-138.
- de Vries, Jan, 2005. "The complex relationship between inventory control and organisational setting: Theory and practice," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 273-284, January.
- Tribo, Josep A., 2001. "Inventories, financial structure and market structure," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 79-89, May.
- Charles J. Corbett & Robert D. Klassen, 2006. "Extending the Horizons: Environmental Excellence as Key to Improving Operations," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 8(1), pages 5-22, March.
- Michael E. Porter & Claas van der Linde, 1995. "Toward a New Conception of the Environment-Competitiveness Relationship," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 97-118, Fall.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panos Xidonas & Haris Doukas & George Mavrotas & Olena Pechak, 2016. "Environmental corporate responsibility for investments evaluation: an alternative multi-objective programming model," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 247(2), pages 395-413, December.
- Patricia Crifo & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Sanja Pekovic, 2016. "CSR related management practices and Firm Performance :," Post-Print hal-01278585, HAL.
- Crifo, Patricia & Diaye, Marc-Arthur & Pekovic, Sanja, 2016.
"CSR related management practices and firm performance: An empirical analysis of the quantity–quality trade-off on French data,"
International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P3), pages 405-416.
- Patricia Crifo & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Sanja Pekovic, 2014. "CSR related management practices and Firm Performance: An Empirical Analysis of the Quantity-Quality Trade-off on French Data," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-34, CIRANO.
- Patricia Crifo & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Sanja Pekovic, 2015. "CSR related management practices and Firm Performance: An Empirical Analysis of the Quantity-Quality Trade-off on French Data," Post-Print hal-01410642, HAL.
- Bian, Junsong & Li, Kevin W. & Guo, Xiaolei, 2016. "A strategic analysis of incorporating CSR into managerial incentive design," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 83-93.
- Ma, Peng & Shang, Jennifer & Wang, Haiyan, 2017. "Enhancing corporate social responsibility: Contract design under information asymmetry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 19-30.
- Shafat Maqbool, 2019. "Does corporate social responsibility lead to superior financial performance? Evidence from BSE 100 index," DECISION: Official Journal of the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Springer;Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, vol. 46(3), pages 219-231, September.
- Wenbin Sun & Shanji Yao & Rahul Govind, 2019. "Reexamining Corporate Social Responsibility and Shareholder Value: The Inverted-U-Shaped Relationship and the Moderation of Marketing Capability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 160(4), pages 1001-1017, December.
- Acquaye, Adolf A. & Yamoah, Fred A. & Feng, Kuishuang, 2015. "An integrated environmental and fairtrade labelling scheme for product supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 472-483.
- Modak, Nikunja Mohan & Kazemi, Nima & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo, 2019. "Investigating structure of a two-echelon closed-loop supply chain using social work donation as a Corporate Social Responsibility practice," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 207(C), pages 19-33.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2011-07-27 (Business Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:idrepe:id-10-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/indem .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.