Firm Behaviour And Financial Pressure: Evidence From Spanish Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, James E & Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1991. "Subgroup Consistent Poverty Indices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 687-709, May.
- BLACKORBY, Charles & BOSSERT, Walter & DONALDSON, David, 2006. "Population Ethics," Cahiers de recherche 2006-15, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Arrhenius, Gustaf, 2000. "An Impossibility Theorem for Welfarist Axiologies," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 247-266, October.
- Mukherjee, Diganta, 2001. "Measuring multidimensional deprivation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 233-251, November.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1976. "Poverty: An Ordinal Approach to Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 219-231, March.
- Blackorby, Charles & Bossert, Walter & Donaldson, David, 1995.
"Intertemporal Population Ethics: Critical-Level Utilitarian Principles,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(6), pages 1303-1320, November.
- Charles Blackorby & Walter Bossert & David Donaldson, 1995. "Intertemporal Population Ethics: Critical-Level Utilitarian Principles," CESifo Working Paper Series 86, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kai-yuen Tsui, 2002. "Multidimensional poverty indices," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(1), pages 69-93.
- Zheng, Buhong, 1997. " Aggregate Poverty Measures," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 123-162, June.
- Maurice Salles, 2005. "Social Choice," Post-Print halshs-00337075, HAL.
- Blackorby, Charles & Donaldson, David, 1984. "Social criteria for evaluating population change," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 13-33, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Minjia & Guariglia, Alessandra, 2013. "Internal financial constraints and firm productivity in China: Do liquidity and export behavior make a difference?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 1123-1140.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Martinez-Carrascal, Carmen & Coluzzi, Chiara, 2009. "Financing obstacles and growth: an analysis for euro area non-financial corporations," Working Paper Series 997, European Central Bank.
- Spaliara, Marina-Eliza, 2009.
"Do financial factors affect the capital-labour ratio? Evidence from UK firm-level data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1932-1947, October.
- Marina-Eliza Spaliara, "undated". "Do Financial Factors Affect The Capital-Labour Ratio: Evidence From UK Firm-Level Data," Discussion Papers 09/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Marina-Eliza Spaliara, 2008. "Do Financial Factors Affect the Capital-Labour Ratio? Evidence form UK FIrm-Level Data," Discussion Paper Series 2008-02, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2008.
- Chiara Coluzzi & Annalisa Ferrando & Carmen Martínez-Carrascal, 2009. "Financing obstacles and growth: An analysis for euro area non-financial corporations," Working Papers 0836, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Fátima Herranz González & Carmen Martínez-Carrascal, 2017. "The impact of firms’ financial position on fixed investment and employment. An analysis for Spain," Working Papers 1714, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Jean-Charles Bricongne & Aurora Mordonu, 2017.
"Interlinkages Between Household and Corporate Debt in Advanced Economies,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 1029-1055, November.
- Jean-Charles Bricongne & Aurora Maria Mordonu, 2015. "Interlinkages between Household and Corporate Debt in Advanced Economies," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 017, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Sai Ding & Alessandra Guariglia & John Knight, "undated".
"Does China overinvest? Evidence from a panel of Chinese firms,"
12/04, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Sai Ding & Alessandra Guariglia & John Knight, 2010. "Does China overinvest? Evidence from a panel of Chinese firms," Working Papers 2010_32, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- John Knight & Sai Ding and Alessandra Guariglia, 2010. "Does China overinvest? Evidence from a panel of Chinese firms," Economics Series Working Papers 520, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ding, Sai & Guariglia, Alessandra & Knight, John, 2010. "Does China overinvest? Evidence from a panel of Chinese firms," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-110, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Sai Ding & Alessandra Guariglia & John Knight, 2010. "Does China overinvest? Evidence from a panel of Chinese firms," Working Papers 2010_05, Durham University Business School.
- Carmen Martínez-Carrascal & Annalisa Ferrando, 2008. "The impact of financial position on investment: an analysis for non-financial corporations in the euro area," Working Papers 0820, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Gebauer, Stefan & Setzer, Ralph & Westphal, Andreas, 2017. "Corporate debt and investment: a firm level analysis for stressed euro area countries," Working Paper Series 2101, European Central Bank.
- Luisa Farinha & Pedro Prego, 2013. "Investment Decisions and Financial Standing of Portuguese Firms – recent evidence," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Renato Faccini, 2014.
"Reassessing Labour Market Reforms: Temporary Contracts as a Screening Device,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 124(575), pages 167-200, March.
- Renato Faccini, 2008. "Reassessing Labor Market Reforms: Temporary Contracts as a Screening Device," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/27, European University Institute.
- Minjia Chen & Alessandra Guariglia, "undated". "Financial constraints and firm productivity in China: do liquidity and export behavior make a difference?," Discussion Papers 11/09, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:2:p:179-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Martinez-Carrascal, Carmen, 2008. "The impact of financial position on investment: an anlysis for non-financial corporations in the euro area," Working Paper Series 943, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:59:y:2007:i:4:p:283-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.