Financial Pressure and Balance Sheet Adjustment by Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benito, Andrew & Garry Young, 2002.
"Financial Pressure and Balance Sheet Adjustment by UK Firms,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
20, Royal Economic Society.
- Andrew Benito & Garry Young, 2002. "Financial Pressure and Balance Sheet Adjustment by UK Firms," Working Papers 0209, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Andrew Benito & Garry Young, 2002. "Financial pressure and balance sheet adjustment by UK firms," Bank of England working papers 168, Bank of England.
- Luc Renneboog & Grzegorz Trojanowski, 2007.
"Control structures and payout policy,"
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(1), pages 43-64, January.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Trojanowski, G., 2005. "Control Structures and Payout Policy," Discussion Paper 2005-014, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Trojanowski, G., 2005. "Control Structures and Payout Policy," Discussion Paper 2005-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Bunn & Paul Mizen & Pawel Smietanka, 2018. "Growing pension deficits and the expenditure decisions of UK companies," Discussion Papers 2018/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Alessandra Guariglia & Marina-Eliza Spaliara & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2016. "To What Extent Does the Interest Burden Affect Firm Survival? Evidence from a Panel of UK Firms during the Recent Financial Crisis," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(4), pages 576-594, August.
- Galindo, Arturo & Izquierdo, Alejandro & Montero, Jose Manuel, 2007.
"Real exchange rates, dollarization and industrial employment in Latin America,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 284-298, December.
- Arturo Galindo & Alejandro Izquierdo & José Manuel Montero, 2006. "Real Exchange Rates, Dollarization and Industrial Employment in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4478, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Arturo Galindo & Alejandro Izquierdo & José Manuel Montero, 2006. "Real Exchange Rates, Dollarization and Industrial Employment in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1943, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Arturo Galindo & Alejandro Izquierdo & José M. Montero, 2006. "Real exchange rates, dollarization and industrial employment in Latin America," Working Papers 0601, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Axel A Weber & Rafael Gerke & Andreas Worms, 2009. "Has the monetary transmission process in the euro area changed? Evidence vased on VAR estimates," BIS Working Papers 276, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hongfei Zhu, 2009. "The Relationship Between Investment and Fund Raising: An Empirical study to Japanese Manufacturing Firms," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 357-367.
- Görg, Holger & Spaliara, Marina-Eliza, 2013.
"Export market exit, financial pressure and the crisis,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9599, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holger Görg & Marina-Eliza Spaliara, 2013. "Export Market Exit, Financial Pressure and the Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4363, CESifo Group Munich.
- Görg, Holger & Spaliara, Marina-Eliza, 2013. "Export market exit, financial pressure and the crisis," Kiel Working Papers 1859, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:iza:izawol:journl:2017:n:340 is not listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller, 2012. "Debt and Macroeconomic Stability: An Overview of the Literature and Some Empirics," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1006, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:69:y:2007:i:5:p:581-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.