A Model of Inventory and Layoff Behaviour under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- John Haltiwanger & Louis Maccini, 1984. "A Model of Inventory and Layoff Behavior Under Uncertainty," UCLA Economics Working Papers 321, UCLA Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yi Wen, 2011. "Input and Output Inventory Dynamics," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 181-212, October.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2011.
"The response of prices, sales, and output to temporary changes in demand,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 232-269, March.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2005. "The Response of Prices, Sales, and Output to Temporary Changes in Demand," NBER Working Papers 11870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2005. "The Response of Prices, Sales, and Output to Temporary Changes in Demand," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1543, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Adam Copeland & George Hall, 2006. "The Response of Prices, Sales, and Output to Temporary Changes in Demand," 2006 Meeting Papers 39, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Barcos, Lucía & Barroso, Alicia & Surroca, Jordi & Tribó, Josep A., 2013.
"Corporate social responsibility and inventory policy,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 580-588.
- Tribo Gine, José Antonio & Surroca Aguilar, Jorge & Barroso Ludeña, Alicia & Barcos, Lucía, 2010. "Corporate social responsibility and inventory policy," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series id-10-03, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Blinder, Alan S & Maccini, Louis J, 1991.
" The Resurgence of Inventory Research: What Have We Learned?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 291-328.
- Alan S. Blinder & Louis J. Maccini, 1990. "The Resurgence of Inventory Research: What Have We Learned?," NBER Working Papers 3408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darby, Michael R & Haltiwanger, John C & Plant, Mark W, 1985.
"Unemployment Rate Dynamics and Persistent Unemployment under Rational Expectations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 614-637, September.
- Michael R. Darby & John Haltiwanger & Mark Plant, 1984. "Unemployment-Rate Dynamics and Persistent Unemployment Under RAtional Expectations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 339, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Darby & John C. Haltiwanger & Mark W. Plant, 1985. "Unemployment-Rate Dynamics and Persistent Unemployment Under Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 1558, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles A. Fleischman, 1996. "The endogeneity of employment adjustment costs: the tradeoff between efficiency and flexibility," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alan S. Blinder & Louis J. Maccini, 1991. "Taking Stock: A Critical Assessment of Recent Research on Inventories," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 73-96, Winter.
- Yi Wen, 2008. "Inventories, liquidity, and the macroeconomy," Working Papers 2008-045, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- John Haltiwanger, 1985. "Inventories, Multiperiod Implicit Contracts, and the Dynamic Behavior if the Firm Under Uncertainty," UCLA Economics Working Papers 374, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alfaro, Jose A. & Tribo, Josep A., 2003. "Operations manager turnover and inventory fluctuations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 51-58, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:98:y:1988:i:392:p:731-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.