Operations manager turnover and inventory fluctuations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haltiwanger, John C & Maccini, Louis J, 1988.
"A Model of Inventory and Layoff Behaviour under Uncertainty,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(392), pages 731-745, September.
- John Haltiwanger & Louis Maccini, 1984. "A Model of Inventory and Layoff Behavior Under Uncertainty," UCLA Economics Working Papers 321, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Anil K Kashyap & Owen A. Lamont & Jeremy C. Stein, 1994.
"Credit Conditions and the Cyclical Behavior of Inventories,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 565-592.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Owen A. Lamont & Jeremy C. Stein, 1993. "Credit conditions and the cyclical behavior of inventories," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 93-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Paul Asquith & Robert Gertner & David Scharfstein, 1994. "Anatomy of Financial Distress: An Examination of Junk-Bond Issuers," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 625-658.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Garth Saloner, 1989. "The Cyclical Behavior of Strategic Inventories," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(1), pages 73-97.
- Palley, Thomas I., 1997. "Managerial turnover and the theory of short-termism," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 547-557, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tribo, Josep A., 2007. "Ownership structure and inventory policy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 213-220, July.
- Tribo Gine, José Antonio & Alfaro, José A., 2007. "Impact of the Operations Manager's dual role on inventory policy," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb076612, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- de Vries, Jan, 2007. "Diagnosing inventory management systems: An empirical evaluation of a conceptual approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 63-73, July.
- JosÃ© Antonio Alfaro & Josep TribÃ³, 2003. "Monitoring, Operational Manager Efforts and Inventory Policy," Faculty Working Papers 11/03, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:81-82:y:2003:i:1:p:51-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.