Ownership structure and inventory policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Diamond, Douglas W, 1991. "Monitoring and Reputation: The Choice between Bank Loans and Directly Placed Debt," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 689-721, August.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Himmelberg, Charles P. & Wachtel, Paul, 1995.
"Commercial paper, corporate finance, and the business cycle: a microeconomic perspective,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, pages 203-250.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Charles P. Himmelberg & Paul Wachtel, 1994. "Commercial Paper, Corporate Finance and the Business Cycle: A Microeconomic Perspective," Working Papers 94-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Charles P. Himmelberg & Paul Wachtel, 1994. "Commercial Paper, Corporate Finance, and the Business Cycle: A Microeconomic Perspective," NBER Working Papers 4848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hendel, Igal, 1996. "Competition under Financial Distress," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 309-324, September.
- Wahal, Sunil & McConnell, John J., 2000. "Do institutional investors exacerbate managerial myopia?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 307-329, September.
- Anil K Kashyap & Owen A. Lamont & Jeremy C. Stein, 1994.
"Credit Conditions and the Cyclical Behavior of Inventories,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, pages 565-592.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Owen A. Lamont & Jeremy C. Stein, 1993. "Credit conditions and the cyclical behavior of inventories," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 93-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Pirttila, Timo & Virolainen, Veli-Matti, 1992. "An overview of the state and problems of inventory management in Finland," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-3), pages 217-220, February.
- Krautter, Jochen, 1999. "Inventory theory: New perspectives for corporate management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 129-134, March.
- Blazenko, George W. & Vandezande, Kirk, 2003. "Corporate holding of finished goods inventories," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 255-266.
- Robert E. Carpenter & Steven M. Fazzari & Bruce C. Petersen, 1998. "Financing Constraints And Inventory Investment: A Comparative Study With High-Frequency Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 513-519, November.
- Tribo, Josep A., 2001. "Inventories, financial structure and market structure," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-3), pages 79-89, May.
- Ferris, Stephen P. & Kumar, Raman & Sant, Rajiv & Sopariwala, Parvez R., 1998. "An agency analysis of the effect of long-term performance plans on managerial decision making," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 73-91.
- Armo Gomes & Walter Novaes, 2001. "Sharing of Control as a Corporate Governance Mechanism," Penn CARESS Working Papers 3756d78204ca49d92aaf1c17c, Penn Economics Department.
- Alfaro, Jose A. & Tribo, Josep A., 2003. "Operations manager turnover and inventory fluctuations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 51-58, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ameer, Rashid, 2010. "The role of institutional investors in the inventory and cash management practices of firms in Asia," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2-3), pages 126-143, July.
- Tribó, Josep A., 2009. "Firms' stock market flotation: Effects on inventory policy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 10-18, March.
- Wilcox, William & Horvath, Philip A. & Griffis, Stanley E. & Autry, Chad W., 2011. "A Markov model of liquidity effects in reverse logistics processes: The effects of random volume and passage," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 86-101, January.
- Elsayed, Khaled & Wahba, Hayam, 2013. "Reinvestigating the relationship between ownership structure and inventory management: A corporate governanceperspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 207-218.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:108:y:2007:i:1-2:p:213-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .