Natural and Industrial Disasters : Land Use and Insurance
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 15 Boulevard Gabriel Peri 92245 Malakoff Cedex|
Phone: 01 41 17 60 81
Web page: http://www.crest.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erwann O. Michel-Kerjan & Carolyn Kousky, 2010.
"Come Rain or Shine: Evidence on Flood Insurance Purchases in Florida,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(2), pages 369-397.
- Erwann Michel-Kerjan & Carolyn Kousky, 2009. "Come Rain or Shine: Evidence on Flood Insurance Purchases in Florida," Working Papers hal-00372387, HAL.
- Pierre Picard, 2005.
"Natural disaster insurance and the equity-efficiency trade-off,"
- Pierre Picard, 2008. "Natural Disaster Insurance and the Equity-Efficiency Trade-Off," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(1), pages 17-38.
- Pierre Picard, 2008. "Natural Disaster Insurance and the Equity-Efficiency Trade-Off," Post-Print hal-00367094, HAL.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson, 2007.
"A Bargaining Model of Holdouts and Takings,"
American Law and Economics Review,
Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 160-174.
- Nosal, Ed, 2001. "The taking of land: market value compensation should be paid," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 431-443, December.
- David M. Harrison & Greg T. Smersh & Arthur L. Schwartz, Jr, 2001. "Environmental Determinants of Housing Prices: The Impact of Flood Zone Status," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 21(1/2), pages 3-20.
- Bagstad, Kenneth J. & Stapleton, Kevin & D'Agostino, John R., 2007. "Taxes, subsidies, and insurance as drivers of United States coastal development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2-3), pages 285-298, August.
- Lawrence Blume & Daniel L. Rubinfeld & Perry Shapiro, 1984. "The Taking of Land: When Should Compensation Be Paid?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(1), pages 71-92.
- Strange William C., 1995. "Information, Holdouts, and Land Assembly," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 317-332, November.
- Frame, David E., 1998. "Housing, Natural Hazards, and Insurance," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 93-109, July.
- Okmyung Bin & Jamie Brown Kruse & Craig E. Landry, 2008. "Flood Hazards, Insurance Rates, and Amenities: Evidence From the Coastal Housing Market," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(1), pages 63-82.
- Frame, David E., 2001. "Insurance and Community Welfare," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 267-284, March.
- Céline Grislain-Letrémy & Sabine Lemoyne de Forges, 2011. "Coordinating Flood Insurance and Collective Prevention Policies: A Fiscal Federalism Perspective," Working Papers 2011-07, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Pines, David & Sadka, Efraim, 1986. "Comparative statics analysis of a fully closed city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-20, July.
- Gawande, Kishore & Jenkins-Smith, Hank, 2001. "Nuclear Waste Transport and Residential Property Values: Estimating the Effects of Perceived Risks," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 207-233, September.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2011-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florian Sallaberry)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.