Report NEP-IAS-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Céline Grislain-Letrémy & Bertrand Villeneuve, 2011. "Natural and Industrial Disasters : Land Use and Insurance," Working Papers 2011-32, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Røed, Knut, 2012. "Active Unemployment Insurance," IZA Policy Papers 41, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Céline Grislain-Letrémy & Sabine Lemoyne de Forges, 2011. "Coordinating Flood Insurance and Collective Prevention Policies: A Fiscal Federalism Perspective," Working Papers 2011-07, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Cathy J. Bradley & David Neumark & Scott Barkowski, 2012. "Does Employer-Provided Health Insurance Constrain Labor Supply Adjustments to Health Shocks? New Evidence on Women Diagnosed with Breast Cancer," NBER Working Papers 18060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tim Lohse & Julio R. Robledo, 2012. "Public Self-Insurance and the Samaritan‘s Dilemma in a Federation," Ruhr Economic Papers 0330, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Melissa A. Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2012. "Spousal Labor Market Effects from Government Health Insurance: Evidence from a Veterans Affairs Expansion," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2012-16, Center for Retirement Research, revised May 2012.
- Esra Eren Bayindir & Mehmet Y. Gurdal & Ismail Saglam, 2012. "The Dependence of Health Insurance Availability on Years Left Before Medicare," Working Papers 1203, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Christian Gouriéroux & University of Lugano, 2011. "Granularity Theory with Application to Finance and Insurance," Working Papers 2011-22, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Morone, Andrea & Ozdemir, Ozlem, 2012. "Black swan protection: an experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 38842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dar:ddpeco:57826 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hervé Boulhol & Agnieszka Sowa & Stanislawa Golinowska & Patrizio Sicari, 2012. "Improving the Health-Care System in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 957, OECD Publishing.
- Ingmar Nyman & Matthew Baker, 2012. "Job Hoarding," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 437, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Huaxiong Huang & Moshe A. Milevsky & Thomas S. Salisbury, 2012. "Valuation and hedging of the ruin-contingent life annuity (RCLA)," Papers 1205.3686, arXiv.org.
- Huaxiong Huang & Moshe A. Milevsky & Thomas S. Salisbury, 2012. "A different perspective on retirement income sustainability: the blueprint for a ruin contingent life annuity (RCLA)," Papers 1205.2513, arXiv.org.