The effect of self-financed property buyers on local house prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raphael Auer & Steven Ongena, 2016.
"The countercyclical capital buffer and the composition of bank lending,"
BIS Working Papers
593, Bank for International Settlements.
- Auer, Raphael & Ongena, Steven, 2019. "The countercyclical capital buffer and the composition of bank lending," CEPR Discussion Papers 13942, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raphael A. Auer & Steven Ongena, 2019. "The Countercyclical Capital Buffer and the Composition of Bank Lending," CESifo Working Paper Series 7815, CESifo.
More about this item
Keywordsmacro-prudential regulation; self-financed investors; zero lower bound;
All these keywords.
- E59 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Other
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2020-06-29 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-URE-2020-06-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:14632. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.