Managerial Attention and Worker Engagement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roland Strausz, 1997.
"Delegation of Monitoring in a Principal-Agent Relationship,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 64(3), pages 337-357.
- Strausz, R.G., 1995. "Delegation of Monitoring in a Principal-Agent Relationship," Discussion Paper 1995-60, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dur, Robert & Non, Arjan & Roelfsema, Hein, 2010.
"Reciprocity and incentive pay in the workplace,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 676-686, August.
- Robert Dur & Arjan Non & Hein Roelfsema, 2008. "Reciprocity and Incentive Pay in the Workplace," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-080/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dur, Robert & Non, Arjan & Roelfsema, Hein, 2010. "Reciprocity and Incentive Pay in the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 4782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Dur & Arjan Non & Hein Roelfsema, 2009. "Reciprocity and Incentive Pay in the Workplace," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 177, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Fahad Khalil, 1997.
"Auditing Without Commitment,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 28(4), pages 629-640, Winter.
- Khalil, F., 1992. "Auditing Without Commitment," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 92-15, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Khalil, F., 1992. "Auditing Without Commitment," Working Papers 92-15, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Sylvain Chassang, 2010. "Building Routines: Learning, Cooperation, and the Dynamics of Incomplete Relational Contracts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(1), pages 448-465, March.
- Simon Board & Moritz Meyer‐ter‐Vehn, 2013. "Reputation for Quality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 81(6), pages 2381-2462, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Eliaz, Kfir & Rozen, Kareen, 2016. "The Silent Treatment," CEPR Discussion Papers 11335, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Joyee Deb, 2016. "Reputation with Opportunities for Coasting," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2041, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Cordella, Antonio & Cordella, Tito, 2017.
"Motivations, monitoring technologies, and pay for performance,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 236-255.
- Cordella, Antonio & Cordella, Tito, 2014. "Motivations, monitoring technologies, and pay for performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7128, The World Bank.
- Mira Frick & Yuhta Ishii, 2015. "Innovation Adoption by Forward-Looking Social Learners," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1877, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dilmé, Francesc & Garrett, Daniel, 2015. "Residual Deterrence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10994, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin M. Artz & Amanda H. Goodall & Andrew J. Oswald, 2017.
"Boss Competence and Worker Well-Being,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 70(2), pages 419-450, March.
- Artz, Benjamin & Goodall, Amanda H. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "Boss Competence and Worker Well-being," IZA Discussion Papers 8559, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Artz, Benjamin & Goodall, Amanda H & Oswald, Andrew J, 2015. "Boss Competence and Worker Well-being," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1072, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Steven Blader & Claudine Gartenberg & Rebecca Henderson & Andrea Prat, 2015. "The Real Effects of Relational Contracts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 105(5), pages 452-456, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2015-01-09 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2015-01-09 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:10035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.