Report NEP-BEC-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hottman, Colin & Redding, Stephen J. & Weinstein, David E., 2014. "What is Firm Heterogeneity in Trade Models? The Role of Quality, Scope, Markups, and Cost," CEPR Discussion Papers 10133, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mauricio Jara-Bertin & Jean P. Sepulveda, 2014. "Earnings Management and Performance in Family-Controlled Firms:Evidence from an Emerging Economy," Serie Working Papers 01, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised Nov 2014.
- Daniela MAGGIONI & Alessia LO TURCO & Mauro GALLEGATI, 2014. "Does export complexity matter for firms' output volatility?," Working Papers 407, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Limbach, Peter & Sonnenburg, Florian, 2014. "CEO fitness and firm value," CFR Working Papers 14-12 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Lisa B. Kahn & Erika McEntarfer, 2014. "Employment Cyclicality and Firm Quality," NBER Working Papers 20698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hervas-Oliver,Jose-Luis & Sempere-Ripoll,Francisca, 2014. "Agglomerations and firm performance: how does it work, who benefits and how much?," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201411, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 01 Dec 2014.
- Fernandes, Ana & Ferreira, Priscila & Winters, L. Alan, 2014. "The Effect of Competition on Managers’ Compensation: Evidence From a Quasi-natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 10054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan Ángel García & Ricardo Gimeno, 2014. "Flight-to-liquidity flows in the euro area sovereign debt crisis," Working Papers 1429, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Geiler, P.H.M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2014. "Are Female Top Managers Really Paid Less?," Discussion Paper 2014-004, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Halac, Marina & Prat, Andrea, 2014. "Managerial Attention and Worker Engagement," CEPR Discussion Papers 10035, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Misani, Nicola & Pogutz, Stefano, 2014. "Unraveling the effects of environmental outcomes and processes on financial performance: A non-linear approach," MPRA Paper 60359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Kräkel & Daniel Müller, 2014. "Merger Performance and Managerial Incentives," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse02_2014, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Atkin, David & Khandelwal, Amit & Osman, Adam, 2014. "Exporting and Firm Performance: Evidence from a Randomized Trial," CEPR Discussion Papers 10276, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberto Ganau & Eleonora Di Maria, 2014. "Determinants of technological innovation in SMEs. Firm-level factors, agglomeration economies and the role of KIBS providers," ERSA conference papers ersa14p820, European Regional Science Association.