Rule-Based and Case-Based Reasoning in Housing Prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gayer Gabrielle & Gilboa Itzhak & Lieberman Offer, 2007. "Rule-Based and Case-Based Reasoning in Housing Prices," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-37, April.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Gabrielle Gayer & O. Lieberman, 2007. "Rule-Based and Case-Based Reasoning in Housing Prices," Post-Print hal-00481229, HAL.
- Gabrielle Gayer & Itzhak Gilboa & Offer Lieberman, 2004. "Rule-Based and Case-Based Reasoning in Housing Prices," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1493, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Won Kim, Chong & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 2003.
"Measuring the benefits of air quality improvement: a spatial hedonic approach,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 24-39, January.
- Kim, Chong Won & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 1998. "Measuring The Benefits Of Air Quality Improvement: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20959, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Lieberman, Offer & Schmeidler, David, 2011. "A similarity-based approach to prediction," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 124-131, May.
- Itzhak Gilboa, 2010. "Questions in Decision Theory," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 1-19, September.
- Todd Guilfoos & Andreas Duus Pape, 2016.
"Predicting human cooperation in the Prisoner’s Dilemma using case-based decision theory,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Todd Guilfoos & Andreas Pape, 2016. "Predicting human cooperation in the Prisoner’s Dilemma using case-based decision theory," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Kapetanios, George & Mitchell, James & Shin, Yongcheol, 2014.
"A nonlinear panel data model of cross-sectional dependence,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 134-157.
- James Mitchell & George Kapetanios & Yongcheol Shin, 2012. "A Nonlinear Panel Data Model of Cross-Sectional Dependence," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/01, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Kapetanios, George & James Mitchell & Yongcheol Shin, 2013. "A Nonlinear Panel Data Model of Cross-Sectional Dependence," EMF Research Papers 03, Economic Modelling and Forecasting Group.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Offer Lieberman & David Schmeidler, 2006.
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(3), pages 433-444, August.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Offer Lieberman & David Schmeidler, 2004. "Empirical Similarity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1486, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Offer Lieberman & David Schmeidler, 2004. "Empirical Similarity," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000684, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler & Offer Lieberman, 2006. "Empirical Similarity," Post-Print hal-00746558, HAL.
- Brit Grosskopf & Rajiv Sarin & Elizabeth Watson, 2015. "An experiment on case-based decision making," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 79(4), pages 639-666, December.
- Pape, Andreas & Kurtz, Kenneth, 2013. "Evaluating Case-based Decision Theory: Predicting Empirical Patterns of Human Classification Learning (Extensions)," MPRA Paper 45206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keita Kinjo & Shinya Sugawara, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis for a Case-based Decision to Watch Japanese TV dramas," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-940, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Oscar Melo & Carlos Melo & Jorge Mateu, 2015. "Distance-based beta regression for prediction of mutual funds," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 99(1), pages 83-106, January.
- Han Bleichrodt & Martin Filko & Amit Kothiyal & Peter P. Wakker, 2017. "Making Case-Based Decision Theory Directly Observable," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 123-151, February.
- Teitelbaum, Joshua C., 2013. "Asymmetric empirical similarity," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 346-351.
- Pape, Andreas Duus & Kurtz, Kenneth J., 2013. "Evaluating case-based decision theory: Predicting empirical patterns of human classification learning," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 52-65.
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levrem:122247000000000672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .