Rule-Based and Case-Based Reasoning in Housing Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Itzhak Gilboa & Gabrielle Gayer & O. Lieberman, 2007. "Rule-Based and Case-Based Reasoning in Housing Prices," Post-Print hal-00481229, HAL.
- Gabrielle Gayer & Itzhak Gilboa & Offer Lieberman, 2004. "Rule-Based and Case-Based Reasoning in Housing Prices," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000672, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gabrielle Gayer & Itzhak Gilboa & Offer Lieberman, 2004. "Rule-Based and Case-Based Reasoning in Housing Prices," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1493, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Won Kim, Chong & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 2003.
"Measuring the benefits of air quality improvement: a spatial hedonic approach,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 24-39, January.
- Kim, Chong Won & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 1998. "Measuring The Benefits Of Air Quality Improvement: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20959, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Lieberman, Offer & Schmeidler, David, 2011. "A similarity-based approach to prediction," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 124-131, May.
- Itzhak Gilboa, 2010. "Questions in Decision Theory," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 2(1), pages 1-19, September.
- Todd Guilfoos & Andreas Duus Pape, 2016.
"Predicting human cooperation in the Prisoner’s Dilemma using case-based decision theory,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Todd Guilfoos & Andreas Pape, 2016. "Predicting human cooperation in the Prisoner’s Dilemma using case-based decision theory," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Kapetanios, George & Mitchell, James & Shin, Yongcheol, 2014.
"A nonlinear panel data model of cross-sectional dependence,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 134-157.
- James Mitchell & George Kapetanios & Yongcheol Shin, 2012. "A Nonlinear Panel Data Model of Cross-Sectional Dependence," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/01, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Kapetanios, George & James Mitchell & Yongcheol Shin, 2013. "A Nonlinear Panel Data Model of Cross-Sectional Dependence," EMF Research Papers 03, Economic Modelling and Forecasting Group.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Offer Lieberman & David Schmeidler, 2006.
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(3), pages 433-444, August.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Offer Lieberman & David Schmeidler, 2004. "Empirical Similarity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1486, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Offer Lieberman & David Schmeidler, 2004. "Empirical Similarity," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000684, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler & Offer Lieberman, 2006. "Empirical Similarity," Post-Print hal-00746558, HAL.
- Brit Grosskopf & Rajiv Sarin & Elizabeth Watson, 2015. "An experiment on case-based decision making," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 79(4), pages 639-666, December.
- Pape, Andreas & Kurtz, Kenneth, 2013. "Evaluating Case-based Decision Theory: Predicting Empirical Patterns of Human Classification Learning (Extensions)," MPRA Paper 45206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keita Kinjo & Shinya Sugawara, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis for a Case-based Decision to Watch Japanese TV dramas," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-940, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Oscar Melo & Carlos Melo & Jorge Mateu, 2015. "Distance-based beta regression for prediction of mutual funds," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 99(1), pages 83-106, January.
- Han Bleichrodt & Martin Filko & Amit Kothiyal & Peter P. Wakker, 2017. "Making Case-Based Decision Theory Directly Observable," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 123-151, February.
- Teitelbaum, Joshua C., 2013. "Asymmetric empirical similarity," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 346-351.
- Pape, Andreas Duus & Kurtz, Kenneth J., 2013. "Evaluating case-based decision theory: Predicting empirical patterns of human classification learning," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 52-65.
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejtec:v:7:y:2007:i:1:n:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.