ECB Collateral Criteria: A Narrative Database 2001-2013
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Itamar Drechsler & Thomas Drechsel & David Marques-Ibanez & Philipp Schnabl, 2016. "Who Borrows from the Lender of Last Resort?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1933-1974, October.
- Aviram Levy & Sebastian Schich, 2010. "The Design of Government Guarantees for Bank Bonds: Lessons from the Recent Financial Crisis," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2010(1), pages 35-66.
- Anouk Levels & Jeannette Capel, 2012. "Is Collateral Becoming Scarce? Evidence for the euro area," DNB Occasional Studies 1001, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2017.
"The Euro Trap: On Bursting Bubbles, Budgets, and Beliefs,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780198791447.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 2014. "The Euro Trap: On Bursting Bubbles, Budgets, and Beliefs," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198702139.
- Manmohan Singh, 2013. "The Changing Collateral Space," IMF Working Papers 13/25, International Monetary Fund.
- Gros, Daniel & Alcidi, Cinzia & Giovannini, Alessandro, 2012. "Central Banks in Times of Crisis: The FED vs. the ECB," CEPS Papers 7160, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Margarida Catalão-Lopes, 2010. "Fixed- and Variable-Rate Tenders in the Management of Liquidity by the Eurosystem: Implications of the Recent Credit Crisis," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 6(2), pages 199-230, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nyborg, Kjell G., 2017. "Central bank collateral frameworks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 198-214.
- Falko Fecht & Kjell G. Nyborg & Jörg Rocholl & Jiri Woschitz, 2016.
"Collateral, Central Bank Repos, and Systemic Arbitrage,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
16-66, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Fecht, Falko & Nyborg, Kjell G & Rocholl, Jorg & Woschitz, Jiri, 2016. "Collateral, Central Bank Repos, and Systemic Arbitrage," CEPR Discussion Papers 11663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bindseil, Ulrich & Corsi, Marco & Sahel, Benjamin & Visser, Ad, 2017. "The Eurosystem collateral framework explained," Occasional Paper Series 189, European Central Bank.
- Cassola, Nuno & Koulischer, François, 2016. "The collateral channel of open market operations," Working Paper Series 1906, European Central Bank.
- Potrafke, Niklas & Reischmann, Markus, 2014.
"Explosive Target balances of the German Bundesbank,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 439-444.
- Niklas Potrafke & Markus Reischmann, 2014. "Explosive Target balances of the German Bundesbank," ifo Working Paper Series 185, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69.
- de Roure, Calebe, 2016. "Fire buys of central bank collateral assets," Discussion Papers 51/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- H12 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Crisis Management
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Central Bank; collateral; European debt crisis; reserve transaction; segmental pooling.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifowps:_174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .