Export Market Risk and the Role of State Credit Guarantees
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harald Badinger & Thomas Url, 2013.
"Export Credit Guarantees and Export Performance: Evidence from Austrian Firm-level Data,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9), pages 1115-1130, September.
- Harald Badinger & Thomas Url, 2012. "Export Credit Guarantees and Export Performance. Evidence from Austrian Firm-Level Data," WIFO Working Papers 423, WIFO.
- Dewit, Gerda, 2001. "Intervention in risky export markets: insurance, strategic action or aid?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 575-592, September.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 1998. "Optimal Financial Crises," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(4), pages 1245-1284, August.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Chor, Davin & Manova, Kalina, 2012.
"Off the cliff and back? Credit conditions and international trade during the global financial crisis,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 117-133.
- Davin Chor & Kalina Manova, 2010. "Off the Cliff and Back? Credit Conditions and International Trade during the Global Fnancial Crisis," NBER Chapters,in: Market Institutions and Financial Market Risk National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davin Chor & Kalina Manova, 2010. "Off the Cliff and Back? Credit Conditions and International Trade during the Global Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davin Chor & Kalina Manova, 2010. "Off the Cliff and Back? Credit Conditions and International Trade during the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers 08-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Inga Heiland & Erdal Yalcin, 2012. "Mitigating Liquidity Constraints: Public Export Credit Guarantees in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 3908, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marc Auboin & Martina Engemann, 2014. "Testing the trade credit and trade link: evidence from data on export credit insurance," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 150(4), pages 715-743, November.
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Erdal Yalcin, 2013.
"Export Credit Guarantees and Export Performance: An Empirical Analysis for Germany,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(8), pages 967-999, August.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Erdal Yalcin, 2011. "Export Credit Guarantees and Export Performance: An Empirical Analysis for Germany," ifo Working Paper Series 116, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Yalcin, Erdal, 2013. "Export credit guarantees and export performance: An empirical analysis for Germany," Munich Reprints in Economics 20348, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mary Amiti & David E. Weinstein, 2011. "Exports and Financial Shocks," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(4), pages 1841-1877.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- Peter Egger & Thomas Url, 2006. "Public Export Credit Guarantees and Foreign Trade Structure: Evidence from Austria," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 399-418, April.
- Gary Chamberlain, 1980. "Analysis of Covariance with Qualitative Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 225-238.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman Stöllinger, 2015. "Eine Anatomie des österreichischen Exportwachstums nach der Krise," FIW Policy Brief series 026, FIW.
More about this item
Keywordsstate export credit guarantees; credit constraints;
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_5176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.