The Demand for Post-Compulsory Education in Four European Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Steven McIntosh, 2001. "The Demand for Post-Compulsory Education in Four European Countries," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 69-90.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Glyn, Andrew, 1995. "Unemployment and inequality," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 95-303, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- David Blanchflower & Richard Freeman, 1996. "Growing Into Work," CEP Discussion Papers dp0296, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1981. "Staying-on at School in England and Wales," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(192), pages 345-363, November.
- Whitfield, Keith & Wilson, R A, 1991. "Staying on in Full-Time Education: The Education Participation Rate of 16-Year-Olds," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(231), pages 391-404, August.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Glyn, Andrew, 1995. "The Assessment: Unemployment and Inequality," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 1-25, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Regina T. Riphahn, 2002.
"Residential location and youth unemployment: The economic geography of school-to-work transitions,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 115-135.
- Riphahn, Regina T., 1999. "Residential Location and Youth Unemployment: The Economic Geography of School-To-Work Transitions," IZA Discussion Papers 99, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marouani, Mohamed A. & Nilsson, Björn, 2016.
"The labor market effects of skill-biased technological change in Malaysia,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 55-75.
- Mohamed Ali Marouani & Björn Nilsson, 2014. "The Labor Market Effects of Skill-biased Technological Change in Malaysia," Working Papers DT/2014/24, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Regina T. Riphahn, 2010. "Residential Location and Youth Unemployment: The Economic Geography of School-To-Work," Working Papers id:2648, eSocialSciences.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14733 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pamela Lenton, 2006. "Where do I go and what should I do? Routes through further education," Working Papers 2006014, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Peter Dolton & Li Lin, 2011. "From Grants to Loans and Fees: The Demand for Post-Compulsory Education in England and Wales from 1955 to 2008," CEE Discussion Papers 0127, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Canton, Erik & de Jong, Frank, 2005. "The demand for higher education in The Netherlands, 1950-1999," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 651-663, December.
- Idil GOKSEL, "undated". "The determinants of the School Attainment in Turkey and the Imapct of the Extension of the Compulsory Education," EcoMod2008 23800045, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:cepdps:dp0393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://cep.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/series.asp?prog=CEP .