Where do I go and what should I do? Routes through further education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jere R. Behrman & Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2002. "Does Increasing Women's Schooling Raise the Schooling of the Next Generation?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 323-334, March.
- Feinstein, Leon & Symons, James, 1999. "Attainment in Secondary School," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 300-321, April.
- Janet Currie & Duncan Thomas, 1999. "Early Test Scores, Socioeconomic Status and Future Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 6943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William N. Evans & Robert M. Schwab, 1995. "Finishing High School and Starting College: Do Catholic Schools Make a Difference?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 941-974.
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1992. "The Trade-Off between Child Quantity and Quality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(1), pages 84-117, February.
- Steven McIntosh, 2001.
"The Demand for Post-Compulsory Education in Four European Countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 69-90.
- Steven McIntosh, 1998. "The Demand for Post-Compulsory Education in Four European Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0393, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pamela Lenton, 2005. "The school-to-work transition in England and Wales," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(2), pages 88-113, May.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4770 is not listed on IDEAS
- Akerhielm, Karen, 1995. "Does class size matter?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 229-241, September.
- Damon Clark, 2002. "Participation in Post Compulsory Education in England: What explains the Boom and Bust," CEE Discussion Papers 0024, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Robertson, Donald & Symons, James, 1990. "The Occupational Choice of British Children," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(402), pages 828-841, September.
- Robert Haveman & Barbara Wolfe, 1995. "The Determinants of Children's Attainments: A Review of Methods and Findings," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1829-1878, December.
- Andrews, Martyn & Bradley, Steve & Upward, Richard, 1999. "Estimating Youth Training Wage Differentials during and after Training," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 517-544, July.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4468 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ermisch, John & Francesconi, Marco, 2001. "Family Matters: Impacts of Family Background on Educational Attainments," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(270), pages 137-156, May.
- David M. Blau, 1999. "The Effect Of Income On Child Development," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 261-276, May.
- Eric A. Hanushek, 2003. "The Failure of Input-Based Schooling Policies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(485), pages 64-98, February.
- Andrews, Martyn & Bradley, Steve, 1997. "Modelling the Transition from School and the Demand for Training in the United Kingdom," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(255), pages 387-413, August.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4343 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lenton, Pamela, 2008.
"The cost structure of higher education in further education colleges in England,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 471-482, August.
- Pamela Lenton, 2006. "The Cost Structure of Higher Education in Further Education Colleges in England," Working Papers 2006010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsAttainment; Vocational Education;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-04-14 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-04-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2007-04-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shf:wpaper:2006014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacob Holmes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desheuk.html .