The stochastic lower bound
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anton Nakov, 2008.
"Optimal and Simple Monetary Policy Rules with Zero Floor on the Nominal Interest Rate,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 4(2), pages 73-127, June.
- Anton Nakov, 2006. "Optimal and Simple Monetary Policy Rules with Zero Floor on the Nominal Interest Rate," Working Papers 0637, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Boneva, Lena Mareen & Braun, R. Anton & Waki, Yuichiro, 2016.
"Some unpleasant properties of loglinearized solutions when the nominal rate is zero,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 216-232.
- Braun, R. Anton & Körber, Lena Mareen & Waki, Yuichiro, 2012. "Some unpleasant properties of loglinearized solutions when the nominal rate is zero," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2012-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, revised 01 Nov 2015.
- Braun, R Anton & Koerber, Lena & Waki, Yuichiro, 2015. "Some Unpleasant Properties of Loglinearized Solutions When the Nominal Rate is Zero," Bank of England working papers 553, Bank of England.
- Richter Alexander W. & Throckmorton Nathaniel A., 2015.
"The zero lower bound: frequency, duration, and numerical convergence,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2013. "The Zero Lower Bound: Frequency, Duration, and Determinacy," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-16, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2014. "The Zero Lower Bound: Frequency, Duration, and Numerical Convergence," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2014-09, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Boucinha, Miguel & Peydró, José-Luis, 2017.
"Monetary policy and bank profitability in a low interest rate environment,"
Working Paper Series
2105, European Central Bank.
- Carlo Altavilla & Miguel Boucinha & José-Luis Peydró, 2017. "Monetary Policy and Bank Profitability in a Low Interest Rate Environment," CSEF Working Papers 486, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Mariano Kulish & James Morley & Tim Robinson, 2014. "Estimating DSGE models with forward guidance," Discussion Papers 2014-32A, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Tack Yun, 2005. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Relative Price Distortions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 89-109, March.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
More about this item
KeywordsZero lower bound; DSGE;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2018-09-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2018-09-17 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2018-09-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-09-17 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:boeewp:0754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Media Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.