Políticas de País y Logros de Regiones: el Caso de la Calidad de la Educación Secundaria en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Donggyu Sul, 2007.
"Transition Modeling and Econometric Convergence Tests,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(6), pages 1771-1855, November.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Donggyu Sul, 2007. "Transition Modeling and Econometric Convergence Tests," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1595, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann, 2008.
"The Role of Cognitive Skills in Economic Development,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 46(3), pages 607-668, September.
- Eric Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann, 2008. "The Role of Cognitive Skills in Economic Development," Discussion Papers 07-034, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Wößmann, Ludger, 2008. "The role of cognitive skills in economic development," Munich Reprints in Economics 20454, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ignacio Lozano & María Adelaida Martínez, 2013.
"Enrollment and quality levels of Colombia’s public basic education: Has fiscal decentralization improved them?,"
Borradores de Economia
747, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ignacio Lozano & María Adelaida Martínez, 2013. "Enrollment and Quality Levels of Colombia's Public Basic Education: Has Fiscal Decentralization Improved Them?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010387, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ligia Melo Becerra, 2005.
"Impacto De La Descentralización Fiscal Sobre La Educación Pública Colombiana,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002802, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ligia Melo B., 2005. "Impacto de la Descentralización Fiscal sobre la Educación Pública Colombiana," Borradores de Economia 350, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul & Sánchez, Fabio, 2008.
"Decentralization's Effects on Educational Outcomes in Bolivia and Colombia,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1294-1316, July.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sanchez, 2006. "Decentralization´S Effects On Educational Outcomes In Bolivia And Colombia," Documentos CEDE 002255, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sanchez, 2006. "Decentralization’S Effects On Educational Outcomes In Bolivia And Colombia," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 47, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul & Sanchez, Fabio, 2006. "Decentralization’s effects on educational outcomes in Bolivia and Colombia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2397, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sánchez, 2014.
"Decentralization and access to social services in Colombia,"
Springer, vol. 160(1), pages 227-249, July.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sánchez, 2009. "Decentralization and Access to Social Services in Colombia," Documentos CEDE 005401, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul & SÃ¡nchez, Fabio, 2009. "Decentralization and access to social services in Colombia," Research Department working papers 258, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Adolfo Meisel, 1993. "¿Polarización o convergancia? A propósito de Cárdenas, Pontón y Trujillo," Coyuntura Económica, Fedesarrollo, vol. 23(2), pages 153-160, July.
- Angell, Alan & Lowden, Pamela & Thorp, Rosemary, 2001. "Decentralizing Development: The Political Economy of Institutional Change in Colombia and Chile," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199242313.
- Richard M. Bird, 2012. "Fiscal Decentralization in Colombia: A Work (Still) in Progress," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1223, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bdr:bdrcap:2019-04-1-50 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEducación; Calidad de Educación; Convergencia; Clubes de Convergencia.;
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:981. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.