Monetary Policy Transmission during Financial Crises: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Forni, Mario & Giannone, Domenico & Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2009.
"Opening The Black Box: Structural Factor Models With Large Cross Sections,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(05), pages 1319-1347, October.
- Forni, Mario & Giannone, Domenico & Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2007. "Opening the black box: structural factor models with large cross-sections," Working Paper Series 712, European Central Bank.
- Mario Forni & Domenico Giannone & Marco Lippi & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2008. "Opening the Black Box: Structural Factor Models with Large Cross-Sections," Working Papers ECARES 2008_036, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mario Forni & Domenico Giannone & Marco Lippi & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2007. "Opening the Black Box: Structural Factor Models with Large Cross-Sections," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 008, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Eichenbaum, Martin & Evans, Charles L., 1999.
"Monetary policy shocks: What have we learned and to what end?,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 65-148
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1997. "Monetary policy shocks: what have we learned and to what end?," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-97-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Charles L. Evans, 1998. "Monetary Policy Shocks: What Have We Learned and to What End?," NBER Working Papers 6400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jannsen, Nils & Potjagailo, Galina & Wolters, Maik H., 2015.
"Monetary policy during financial crises: Is the transmission mechanism impaired?,"
Kiel Working Papers
2005, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jannsen, Nils & Potjagailo, Galina & Wolters, Maik, 2015. "Monetary Policy during Financial Crises: Is the Transmission Mechanism Impaired?," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113096, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jannsen, Nils & Potjagailo, Galina & Wolters, Maik H., 2015. "Monetary policy during financial crises: Is the transmission mechanism impaired?," Economics Working Papers 2015-04, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- repec:rba:rbaacv:acv2017-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Galvão, Ana B. & Owyang, Michael T., 2014. "Financial stress regimes and the macroeconomy," Working Papers 2014-20, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Dec 2016.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2016. "Risks, Shocks, Building Resilience: Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2016-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Pu Chen & Willi Semmler, 2017. "Financial Stress, Regime Switching and Spillover Effects: Evidence from a Multi-Regime Global VAR Model," Working Papers 1708, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Claudio Borio & Boris Hofmann, 2017.
"Is Monetary Policy Less Effective When Interest Rates Are Persistently Low?,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Jonathan Hambur & John Simon (ed.), Monetary Policy and Financial Stability in a World of Low Interest Rates
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Claudio Borio & Boris Hofmann, 2017. "Is monetary policy less effective when interest rates are persistently low?," BIS Working Papers 628, Bank for International Settlements.
- Andrew Filardo & Jouchi Nakajima, 2018. "Effectiveness of unconventional monetary policies in a low interest rate environment," BIS Working Papers 691, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jakub Janus, 2016. "The Transmission Mechanism Of Unconventional Monetary Policy," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 7(1), pages 7-21, March.
- OLTEANU, Dan, 2015. "Monetary Policy Effectiveness In Stimulating The Cees Credit Recovery," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 19(3), pages 8-24.
- Andrew Filardo & Pierre Siklos, 2018. "The cross-border credit channel and lending standards surveys," BIS Working Papers 723, Bank for International Settlements.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2016. "Risks, Shocks, Building Resilience: Philippines," Research Paper Series DP 2016-09, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Pierre Guérin & Danilo Leiva-Leon, 2017. "Monetary policy, stock market and sectoral comovement," Working Papers 1731, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
More about this item
KeywordsEconometric and statistical methods; Financial markets; Transmission of monetary policy;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2014-06-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2014-06-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-06-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:14-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.