Report NEP-CBA-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatjana Dahlhaus, 2014. "Monetary Policy Transmission during Financial Crises: An Empirical Analysis," Staff Working Papers 14-21, Bank of Canada.
- Toni Ahnert, 2014. "Rollover Risk, Liquidity and Macroprudential Regulation," Staff Working Papers 14-23, Bank of Canada.
- Dimas M. Fazio & Benjamin M. Tabak & Daniel O. Cajueiro, 2014. "Inflation Targeting and Banking System Soundness: A Comprehensive Analysis," Working Papers Series 347, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Bennani, T. & Després, M. & Dujardin, M. & Duprey, T. & Kelber, A., 2014. "Macroprudential framework:key questions applied to the French case," Occasional papers 9, Banque de France.
- Sona Benecka & Lubos Komarek, 2014. "International Reserves: Facing Model Uncertainty," Working Papers 2014/03, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Gerencia Técnica, 2014. "Optimum and Adequate Level of International Reserves," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011601, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Adolfo Barajas & Roberto Steiner & Leonardo Villar & César Pabón, 2014. "Inflation targeting in Latin America," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 011550, FEDESARROLLO.
- Carlo Altavilla & Domenico Giannone & Michèle Lenza, 2014. "The Financial and Macroeconomic Effects of OMT Announcements," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-31, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Micossi, Stefano & Bruzzone, Ginevra & Cassella, Miriam, 2014. "Bail-in Provisions in State Aid and Resolution Procedures: Are they consistent with systemic stability?," CEPS Papers 9279, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Abbate, Angela & Thaler, Dominik, 2014. "Monetary policy effects on bank risk taking," Economics Working Papers ECO2014/07, European University Institute.
- Williams, John C., 2014. "Financial stability and monetary policy: happy marriage or untenable union?," Speech 131, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Plosser, Charles I., 2014. "Monetary rules: theory and practice," Speech 101, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:244082 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dąbrowski, Marek A. & Śmiech, Sławomir & Papież, Monika, 2013. "Monetary policy options for mitigating the impact of the global financial crisis on emerging market economies," MPRA Paper 56337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2014. "Basel Accords and Islamic banking: A critical evaluation," MPRA Paper 56446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Birol Kanik & Wei Xiao, 2014. "News, Housing Boom-Bust Cycles, and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 1415, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ferhat Arslaner & Dogan Karaman & Nuran Arslaner & Suleyman Hilmi Kal, 2014. "The Relationship between Inflation Targeting and Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Turkey with a Model Averaging Approach," Working Papers 1416, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Moretti, Laura, 2014. "Monetary policy, long real yields and the financial crisis," CFS Working Paper Series 457, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).