Monetary policy effects on bank risk taking
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Borio, Claudio & Zhu, Haibin, 2012.
"Capital regulation, risk-taking and monetary policy: A missing link in the transmission mechanism?,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 236-251.
- Claudio Borio & Haibin Zhu, 2008. "Capital regulation, risk-taking and monetary policy: a missing link in the transmission mechanism?," BIS Working Papers 268, Bank for International Settlements.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Eickmeier, Sandra & Prieto, Esteban, 2014.
"In search for yield? Survey-based evidence on bank risk taking,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 12-30.
- Claudia M. Buch & Sandra Eickmeier & Esteban Prieto, 2011. "In Search for Yield? New Survey-Based Evidence on Bank Risk Taking," CESifo Working Paper Series 3375, CESifo Group Munich.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Eickmeier, Sandra & Prieto, Esteban, 2011. "In search for yield? Survey-based evidence on bank risk taking," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,10, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Yener Altunbas & Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marques-Ibanez, 2014. "Does Monetary Policy Affect Bank Risk?," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 10(1), pages 95-136, March.
- DellʼAriccia, Giovanni & Laeven, Luc & Marquez, Robert, 2014. "Real interest rates, leverage, and bank risk-taking," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 65-99.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric M. Leeper & James M. Nason, 2014.
"Bringing Financial Stability into Monetary Policy,"
CAMA Working Papers
2014-72, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Eric Leeper & James Nason, 2014. "Bringing Financial Stability into Monetary Policy," Caepr Working Papers 2014-003, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Leeper, Eric M. & Nason, James M., 2015. "Bringing Financial Stability into Monetary Policy," Working Paper Series 305, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
More about this item
KeywordsBank Risk; Monetary policy; DSGE Models; Bayesian Analysis;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-06-14 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2014-06-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2014-06-14 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2014-06-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-06-14 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2014-06-14 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eui:euiwps:eco2014/07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Valerio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiueit.html .