Report NEP-DGE-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kühl, Michael, 2014. "The financial accelerator and market-based debt instruments: A role for maturities?," Discussion Papers 08/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Tarek A. Hassan & Thomas M. Mertens, 2014. "Information Aggregation in a DSGE Model," NBER Working Papers 20193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnaud Chéron & Bruno Decreuse, 2014. "Matching with Phantoms," AMSE Working Papers 1423, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Apr 2014.
- Mark Roberts, 2014. "The maximum debt-GDP ratio and endogenous growth in the Diamond overlapping generations model: Three overlapping generations are better than two," Discussion Papers 2013/01, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Birol Kanik & Wei Xiao, 2014. "News, Housing Boom-Bust Cycles, and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 1415, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Leland D. Crane, 2014. "Firm Dynamics and Assortative Matching," Working Papers 14-25, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Linda L. Tesar & Jing Zhang, 2014. "Saving Europe?: The Unpleasant Arithmetic of Fiscal Austerity in Integrated Economies," NBER Working Papers 20200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maren Froemel, 2014. "Imperfect Financial Markets and the Cyclicality of Social Spending," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-11, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Arai, Real & Naito, Katsuyuki, 2014. "A Politico-economic Approach on Public Debt in an Endogenous Growth Economy," MPRA Paper 56213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:177689 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amano, Daisuke & Itaya, Jun-ichi & Mino, Kazuo, 2014. "Trade Structure and Growth Effects of Taxation in a Two-Country World," Discussion paper series. A 273, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Margarita Rubio, 2014. "Macroprudential Policy Implementation in a Heterogeneous Monetary Union," Discussion Papers 2014/03, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Alfonso R. Sánchez & J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2014. "Delaying the normal and early retirement ages in Spain: behavioural and welfare consequences for employed and unemployed workers," Economics Working Papers 1422, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2014. "Gasoline Prices, Transport Costs, and the U.S. Business Cycles," Working Papers 1409, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Abbate, Angela & Thaler, Dominik, 2014. "Monetary policy effects on bank risk taking," Economics Working Papers ECO2014/07, European University Institute.
- Jan in 't Veld & Robert Kollmann & Beatrice Pataracchia & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger, 2014. "International capital flows and the boom-bust cycle in Spain," Globalization Institute Working Papers 181, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 May 2014.
- Michael D. Plante & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel A. Throckmorton, 2014. "The zero lower bound and endogenous uncertainty," Working Papers 1405, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 21 May 2014.