The Relationship between Inflation Targeting and Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Turkey with a Model Averaging Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:asi:ajemod:2017:p:233-244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abderezak Ali Abdurehman & Samet Hacilar, 2016. "The Relationship between Exchange Rate and Inflation: An Empirical Study of Turkey," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1454-1459.
- Toraganlı, Nazlı & Yazgan, M. Ege, 2016. "Exchange rates and firm survival: An examination with Turkish firm-level data," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 433-443.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Inflation Targeting; Exchange Rate Pass-Through; Vector Autogression; Markov Switching Regression;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E59 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2014-06-14 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CBA-2014-06-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2014-06-14 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2014-06-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-06-14 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2014-06-14 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.