The Impact of the Bologna Reform on Student Outcomes – Evidence from Exogenous Variation in Regional Supply of Bachelor Programs in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:cesifo:v:54:y:2008:i:2:p:229-247. is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana Rute Cardoso, 2008.
"Demand for Higher Education Programs: The Impact of the Bologna Process,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 54(2), pages 229-247, June.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Miguel Portela & Carla Sá & Fernando Alexandre, 2008. "Demand for Higher Education Programs: The Impact of the Bologna Process," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 54(2), pages 229-247.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Portela, Miguel & Sá, Carla & Alexandre, Fernando, 2006. "Demand for Higher Education Programs: The Impact of the Bologna Process," IZA Discussion Papers 2532, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Miguel Portela & Fernando Alexandre & Carla Sá, 2007. "Demand for higher education programs: the impact of the Bologna process," NIPE Working Papers 4/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Fernando Alexandre & Ana Rute Cardoso & Miguel Portela & Carla Sá, 2007. "Demand for Higher Education Programs: The Impact of the Bologna Process," CESifo Working Paper Series 2081, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Lucifora, Claudio, 2009.
"The "Bologna Process" and college enrollment decisions,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 638-647, December.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Claudio Lucifora, 2008. "The "Bologna Process" and College Enrolment Decisions," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0051, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Lucifora, Claudio, 2008. "The "Bologna Process" and College Enrolment Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 3444, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Lucifora, Claudio, 2008. "The 'Bologna process' and College enrolment decisions," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-16, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Julia Horstschräer & Maresa Sprietsma, 2015. "The effects of the introduction of Bachelor degrees on college enrollment and dropout rates," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 296-317, June.
- Spiess, C. Katharina & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2010.
"Does distance determine who attends a university in Germany?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 470-479, June.
- Spieß, Katharina C. & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2008. "Does Distance Determine Who Attends a University in Germany?," IZA Discussion Papers 3615, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- C. Katharina Spieß & Katharina Wrohlich, 2008. "Does Distance Determine Who Attends a University in Germany?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 118, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Imbens, Guido W & Angrist, Joshua D, 1994.
"Identification and Estimation of Local Average Treatment Effects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 467-475, March.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Guido W. Imbens, 1995. "Identification and Estimation of Local Average Treatment Effects," NBER Technical Working Papers 0118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jérôme Vandenbussche & Philippe Aghion & Costas Meghir, 2006.
"Growth, distance to frontier and composition of human capital,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 97-127, June.
- Jérôme Vandenbussche & Philippe Aghion & Costas Meghir, 2004. "Growth, distance to frontier and composition of human capital," IFS Working Papers W04/31, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Aghion, Philippe & Meghir, Costas & Vandenbussche, Jérôme, 2005. "Growth, Distance to Frontier and Composition of Human Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 4860, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vandenbussche, JÃ©rÃ´me & Aghion, Philippe & Meghir, Costas, 2006. "Growth, distance to frontier and composition of human capital," Scholarly Articles 12490648, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Vincenzo Di Maro & Marcos Vera‐Hernández, 2013. "Community Nurseries and the Nutritional Status of Poor Children. Evidence from Colombia," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 123, pages 1025-1058, September.
- G. Boero & T. Laureti & R. Naylor, 2005. "An econometric analysis of student withdrawal and progression in post-reform Italian Universities," Working Paper CRENoS 200504, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Giorgio Di Pietro, 2012. "The Bologna Process and widening participation in university education: new evidence from Italy," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 357-374, August.
- Oosterbeek, Hessel & van Praag, Mirjam & Ijsselstein, Auke, 2010. "The impact of entrepreneurship education on entrepreneurship skills and motivation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 442-454, April.
More about this item
KeywordsBologna Reform; Bachelor introduction; student outcomes; instrumental variables;
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bav:wpaper:165_enzisiegler. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frederik Wiynck). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vierlde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.