Report NEP-EDU-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EDU
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Lepine, 2016. "Teacher Incentives and Student Performance: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_18, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- David Lapierre & Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2016. "Long Term Educational Attainment of Private High School Students in Québec: Estimates of Treatment Effects from Longitudinal Data," Working Papers 16-02, Research Group on Human Capital, University of Quebec in Montreal's School of Management, revised Dec 2017.
- Russell Cooper, 2016. "Money or Grit? Determinants of MisMatch," NBER Working Papers 22734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Judith Scott-Clayton & Lauren Schudde, 2016. "Performance Standards in Need-Based Student Aid," NBER Working Papers 22713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernhard Enzi & Benedikt Siegler, 2016. "The Impact of the Bologna Reform on Student Outcomes – Evidence from Exogenous Variation in Regional Supply of Bachelor Programs in Germany," Working Papers 165, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Siegler, Benedikt & Enzi, Bernhard, 2016. "The Impact of the Bologna Reform on Student Outcomes," Discussion Papers in Economics 29635, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gralka, Sabine, 2016. "Persistent inefficiency in the higher education sector: Evidence from Germany," CEPIE Working Papers 06/16, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Sophie van Huellen & Duo Qin, 2016. "Compulsory Schooling and the Returns to Education: A Re-examination," Working Papers 199, Department of Economics, SOAS University of London, UK.
- Adrien Bouguen & Kamilla Gumede & Marc Gurgand, 2015. "Parent's Participation, Involvement and Impact on Student Achievment: Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation in South Africa," Working Papers halshs-01241957, HAL.
- Marina Bassi & Costas Meghir & Ana Reynoso, 2016. "Education Quality and Teaching Practices," NBER Working Papers 22719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ann E. Person & Jaime Thomas & Julie Bruch & Alexander Johann & Nikhail Maestas, "undated". "Outcomes of Competency-Based Education in Community Colleges: Summative Findings from the Evaluation of a TAACCCT Grant," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 1bf1d15641c6432c9a9019d1d, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Battaglini, Marco & Díaz, Carlos & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2016. "Self-Control and Peer Groups: An Empirical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11563, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ann E. Person & Jaime Thomas & Lisbeth Goble, "undated". "Implementation and Outcomes of Competency-Based Education in Three Community Colleges: Findings from the Comprehensive Evaluation of a TAACCCT Grant (Executive Summary)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 933ba4fb8c104e72b81611b22, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Noemí Herranz-Zarzoso & Gerardo Sabater-Grande, 2016. "Financial incentives and academic performance: An experimental study," Working Papers 2016/18, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Yukihiro Nishimura & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2015. "Education Choices, Longevity and Optimal Policy in a Ben-Porath Economy," Working Papers halshs-01230932, HAL.
- Aring, Monika., 2015. "ASEAN Economic Community 2015 enhancing competitiveness and employability through skill development," ILO Working Papers 994872733402676, International Labour Organization.
- Brice Corgnet & Mark Desantis & David Porter, 2016. "What Makes a Good Trader? On the Role of Intuition and Reflection on Trader Performance," Working Papers halshs-01364432, HAL.
- Kluve, Jochen & Puerto, Olga Susana & Robalino, David A. & Romero, Jose M. & Rother, Friederike & Stöterau, Jonathan & Weidenkaff, Felix & Witte, Marc, 2016. "Do Youth Employment Programs Improve Labor Market Outcomes? A Systematic Review," IZA Discussion Papers 10263, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Karhunen, Hannu & Määttänen, Niku & Uusitalo, Roope, 2016. "Reforming Student Financial Aid – Estimates from a Structural Model," ETLA Reports 59, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Fabrizio Alboni & Giorgio Tassinari, 2016. "Parole, soltanto parole, parole tra noi," Quaderni di Dipartimento 7, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.