Community Nurseries and the Nutritional Status of Poor Children. Evidence from Colombia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emla Fitzsimons & Marcos Vera-Hernandez, 2013.
"Food for Thought? Breastfeeding and Child Development,"
IFS Working Papers
W13/31, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Emla Fitzsimons & Marcos Vera-HernÃ¡ndez, 2014. "Food for Thought? Breastfeeding and Child Development," DoQSS Working Papers 14-04, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Jose Rosero & Hessel Oosterbeek, 2011. "Trade-offs between Different Early Childhood Interventions: Evidence from Ecuador," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-102/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Raquel Bernal & Sara María Ramírez, 2018. "Improving childcare quality at scale: the effects of “From Zero to Forever”," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 016600, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Douglas Almond & Janet Currie & Valentina Duque, 2017.
"Childhood Circumstances and Adult Outcomes: Act II,"
NBER Working Papers
23017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Almond & Janet Currie & Valentina Duque, 2017. "Childhood Circumstances and Adult Outcomes: Act II," Working Papers 2017-082, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Raquel Bernal & Orazio Attanasio & Ximena Peña & Marcos Vera-Hernández, 2015. "Efectos de la Transición de Educación Inicial Comunitaria a Atención en Centros de Desarrollo Infantil en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 014067, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Thomas Buser & Hessel Oosterbeek & Erik Plug & Juan Ponce & José Rosero, 2017.
"The Impact of Positive and Negative Income Changes on the Height and Weight of Young Children,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(3), pages 786-808.
- Buser, Thomas & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Plug, Erik & Ponce, Juan & Rosero, José, 2014. "The Impact of Positive and Negative Income Changes on the Height and Weight of Young Children," IZA Discussion Papers 8130, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana Maria Osorio & Catalina Bolancé & Nyovani Madise, 2012. "Intermediary and structural determinants of early childhood health in Colombia: exploring the role of communities," Working Papers XREAP2012-13, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jun 2012.
- Lina Cardona-Sosa & Leonardo Morales, 2015.
"Efectos laborales de los servicios de cuidado infantil: evidencia del programa Buen Comienzo,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
012787, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Lina Cardona-Sosa & Leonardo Morales, 2015. "Efectos laborales de los servicios de cuidado infantil: evidencia del programa Buen Comienzo," Borradores de Economia 882, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Clarke, Damian & Cortés Méndez, Gustavo & Vergara Sepúlveda, Diego, 2018.
"Growing Together: Assessing Equity and Efficiency in an Early-Life Health Program in Chile,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11847, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clarke, Damian & CortÃ©s, Gustavo & Vergara, Diego, 2018. "Growing Together: Assessing Equity and Effciency in an Early-Life Health Program in Chile," Research Department working papers 1139, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Bernhard Enzi & Benedikt Siegler, 2016. "The Impact of the Bologna Reform on Student Outcomes Evidence from Exogenous Variation in Regional Supply of Bachelor Programs in Germany," ifo Working Paper Series 225, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Siegler, Benedikt & Enzi, Bernhard, 2016. "The Impact of the Bologna Reform on Student Outcomes," Discussion Papers in Economics 29635, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Okyere, C.Y., 2018. "Social Interventions, Child Health and Anthropometric Outcomes in Southern Ghana," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277424, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lauber, Verena & Thomas, Lampert, 2014. "The Effect of Early Universal Daycare on Child Weight Problems," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100399, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bernhard Enzi & Benedikt Siegler, 2016. "The Impact of the Bologna Reform on Student Outcomes – Evidence from Exogenous Variation in Regional Supply of Bachelor Programs in Germany," Working Papers 165, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Juan Felipe Brando & Rafael J. Santos, 2015. "La Niña y los niños: Effects of an Unexpected Winter on Early Life Human Capital and Family Responses," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 013316, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:123:y:2013:i::p:1025-1058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.