Demand for Higher Education Programs: The Impact of the Bologna Process
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Miguel Portela & Carla Sá & Fernando Alexandre, 2008. "Demand for Higher Education Programs: The Impact of the Bologna Process," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 54(2), pages 229-247.
- Ana Rute Cardoso, 2008. "Demand for Higher Education Programs: The Impact of the Bologna Process," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 54(2), pages 229-247, June.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Portela, Miguel & Sá, Carla & Alexandre, Fernando, 2006. "Demand for Higher Education Programs: The Impact of the Bologna Process," IZA Discussion Papers 2532, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Miguel Portela & Fernando Alexandre & Carla Sá, 2007. "Demand for higher education programs: the impact of the Bologna process," NIPE Working Papers 4/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mizrahi, Shlomo & Mehrez, Abraham, 2002. "Managing quality in higher education systems via minimal quality requirements: signaling and control," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 53-62, February.
- Terry Long, B.Bridget, 2004. "How have college decisions changed over time? An application of the conditional logistic choice model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 271-296.
- Black, Dan A. & Smith, J.A.Jeffrey A., 2004.
"How robust is the evidence on the effects of college quality? Evidence from matching,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 99-124.
- Dan A. Black & Jeffrey Smith, 2003. "How Robust is the Evidence on the Effects of College Quality? Evidence From Matching," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20033, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Philippe Aghion, 2006. "A primer on innovation and growth," Policy Briefs 233, Bruegel.
- Andreu Mas-Colell, 2004.
"The European Space of Higher Education: Incentive and Governance Issues,"
'Angelo Costa' Lectures Serie,
SIPI Spa, issue Lect. V.
- Andreu Mas-Colell, 2003. "The European Space of Higher Education: Incentive and Governance Issues," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 93(6), pages 9-27, November-.
- Hausman, Jerry & Hall, Bronwyn H & Griliches, Zvi, 1984.
"Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 909-938, July.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Bronwyn H. Hall & Zvi Griliches, 1984. "Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship," NBER Technical Working Papers 0017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guimarães, Paulo, 2008. "The fixed effects negative binomial model revisited," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 63-66, April.
- Paulo Guimaraes & Richard Lindrooth, 2005. "Dirichlet-Multinomial Regression," Econometrics 0509001, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordseducation policy; European Higher Education Area; economic; social and cultural integration; count data;
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_2081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.