The Potential Effects of Increased Demand for U.S. Agricultural Exports on Metro and Nonmetro Employment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer & Marinos E. Tsigas, 2007. "Regionalising results from a detailed CGE model: Macro, industry and state effects in the U.S. of removing major tariffs and quotas," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 31-55, March.
- Simonovska, Ina & Waugh, Michael E., 2014.
"The elasticity of trade: Estimates and evidence,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 34-50.
- Simonovska, Ina; Waugh, Michael E., 2010. "The Elasticity of Trade: Estimates & Evidence," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 13, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ina Simonovska & Michael Waugh, 2011. "The Elasticity of Trade: Estimates and Evidence," Working Papers 319, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Michael Waugh & Ina Simonovska, 2010. "The Elasticity of Trade: Estimates and Evidence," 2010 Meeting Papers 637, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ina Simonovska & Michael E. Waugh, 2011. "The Elasticity of Trade: Estimates and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 16796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K. Fox, Alan & Powers, William, 2008. "Textile and Apparel Barriers and Rules of Origin: What’s Left to Gain after the Agreement on Textiles and Clothing?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 23, pages 656-684.
- Dixon Peter B & Lee Bumsoo & Muehlenbeck Todd & Rimmer Maureen T. & Rose Adam & Verikios George, 2010.
"Effects on the U.S. of an H1N1 Epidemic: Analysis with a Quarterly CGE Model,"
Journal of Homeland Security and Emergency Management, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Peter B. Dixon & Bumsoo Lee & Todd Muehlenbeck & Maureen T. Rimmer & Adam Z. Rose & George Verikios, 2010. "Effects on the U.S. of an H1N1 epidemic: analysis with a quarterly CGE model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-202, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer & Bryan W. Roberts, 2014. "Restricting Employment Of Low-Paid Immigrants: A General Equilibrium Assessment Of The Social Welfare Implications For Legal U.S. Wage-Earners," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(3), pages 639-652, July.
- James Andrew Giesecke, 2011.
"Development of a Large-scale Single US Region CGE Model using IMPLAN Data: A Los Angeles County Example with a Productivity Shock Application,"
Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 331-350, April.
- James A. Giesecke, 2009. "Development of a large-scale single U.S. region CGE model using IMPLAN data: A Los Angeles County example with a productivity shock application," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-187, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Ina Simonovska & Michael E. Waugh, 2011. "The Elasticity of Trade: Estimates and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 3356, CESifo.
- J. A. Giesecke & W. J. Burns & A. Barrett & E. Bayrak & A. Rose & P. Slovic & M. Suher, 2012.
"Assessment of the Regional Economic Impacts of Catastrophic Events: CGE Analysis of Resource Loss and Behavioral Effects of an RDD Attack Scenario,"
Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 32(4), pages 583-600, April.
- J.A. Giesecke & W.J. Burns & A. Barrett & E. Bayrak & A. Rose & M. Suher, 2010. "Assessment of the Regional Economic Impacts of Catastrophic Events: CGE analysis of resource loss and behavioral effects of a RDD attack scenario," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-194, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Burfisher,Mary E., 2011. "Introduction to Computable General Equilibrium Models," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521139779, December.
- Peter B. Dixon & Stefan Osborne & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2007. "The Economy-Wide Effects in the United States of Replacing Crude Petroleum with Biomass," Energy & Environment, , vol. 18(6), pages 709-722, November.
- Burfisher,Mary E., 2011. "Introduction to Computable General Equilibrium Models," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766968, December.
- P. B. Dixon & J. A. Giesecke & M. T. Rimmer & A. Rose, 2011. "The Economic Costs To The U.S. Of Closing Its Borders: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 85-97.
- Matthieu Bussière & Giovanni Callegari & Fabio Ghironi & Giulia Sestieri & Norihiko Yamano, 2013.
"Estimating Trade Elasticities: Demand Composition and the Trade Collapse of 2008-2009,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 5(3), pages 118-151, July.
- Matthieu Bussière & Giovanni Callegari & Fabio Ghironi & Giulia Sestieri & Norihiko Yamano, 2011. "Estimating Trade Elasticities: Demand Composition and the Trade Collapse of 2008-09," NBER Working Papers 17712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosson, C. Parr, III, 2012. "C. Parr Rosson," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(3), pages 1-2, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; International Relations/Trade; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-09-03 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:262186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.