Urbanization, Agricultural Water Use, and Regional and National Crop Production in China
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yan, Tingting & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun, 2015. "Urbanization, agricultural water use, and regional and national crop production in China," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 318(C), pages 226-235.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & the People’s Republic of China Development Research Center of the State Council, 2014. "Urban China : Toward Efficient, Inclusive, and Sustainable Urbanization," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18865, September.
- Yang, Z.F. & Jiang, M.M. & Chen, B. & Zhou, J.B. & Chen, G.Q. & Li, S.C., 2010. "Solar emergy evaluation for Chinese economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 875-886, February.
- Zhang, Zhuoying & Yang, Hong & Shi, Minjun, 2011. "Analyses of water footprint of Beijing in an interregional input–output framework," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2494-2502.
- Ottmar Röhm & Stephan Dabbert, 2003. "Integrating Agri-Environmental Programs into Regional Production Models: An Extension of Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 254-265.
- Richard E. Howitt, 1995. "Positive Mathematical Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(2), pages 329-342.
- Boelee, Eline, 2011. "Ecosystems for water and food security. [Background paper]," IWMI Books, Reports H044268, International Water Management Institute.
- John Friedmann, 2006. "Four Theses in the Study of China’s Urbanization," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 440-451, June.
- repec:raf:wpaper:b17066 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Qiuqiong & Rozelle, Scott & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun, 2009. "Water management institutional reform: A representative look at northern China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 215-225, February.
- Blanke, Amelia & Rozelle, Scott & Lohmar, Bryan & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun, 2007. "Water saving technology and saving water in China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 139-150, January.
- Nina Graveline & Pierre Mérel, 2014. "Intensive and extensive margin adjustments to water scarcity in France's Cereal Belt," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 41(5), pages 707-743.
- Huang, Qiuqiong & Rozelle, Scott & Howitt, Richard & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun, 2010. "Irrigation water demand and implications for water pricing policy in rural China," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 293-319, June.
- He, Lixia & Horbulyk, Theodore M. & Ali, Md. Kamar & Le Roy, Danny G. & Klein, K.K., 2012. "Proportional water sharing vs. seniority-based allocation in the Bow River basin of Southern Alberta," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 21-31.
- Cortignani, Raffaele & Severini, Simone, 2009. "Modeling farm-level adoption of deficit irrigation using Positive Mathematical Programming," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(12), pages 1785-1791, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaifang Shi & Yun Chen & Bailang Yu & Tingbao Xu & Linyi Li & Chang Huang & Rui Liu & Zuoqi Chen & Jianping Wu, 2016. "Urban Expansion and Agricultural Land Loss in China: A Multiscale Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-16, August.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:211:y:2019:i:c:p:89-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhigong Peng & Baozhong Zhang & Xueliang Cai & Lei Wang, 2016. "Effects of Water Management Strategies on Water Balance in a Water Scarce Region: A Case Study in Beijing by a Holistic Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-14, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:211882. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.