Four Theses in the Study of China's Urbanization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heyuan You, 2016. "Quantifying the coordinated degree of urbanization in Shanghai, China," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1273-1283, May.
- Yah, Tingting & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun, 2015. "Urbanization, Agricultural Water Use, and Regional and National Crop Production in China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211882, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:345-:d:129253 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yan, Tingting & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun, 2015. "Urbanization, agricultural water use, and regional and national crop production in China," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 318(C), pages 226-235.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:9:p:2976-:d:164998 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:8:p:2953-:d:164662 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jinlong Gao & Yehua Dennis Wei & Wen Chen & Komali Yenneti, 2015. "Urban Land Expansion and Structural Change in the Yangtze River Delta, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-27, July.
- repec:kap:compec:v:52:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10614-017-9744-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Yunqiang Liu & Jiuping Xu & Huawei Luo, 2014. "An Integrated Approach to Modelling the Economy-Society-Ecology System in Urbanization Process," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-27, April.
- Robert Huggins & Shougui Luo & Piers Thompson, 2014. "The competitiveness of China's Leading Regions: Benchmarking Their Knowledge-based Economies," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(3), pages 241-267, July.
- Wei Zheng & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2018. "Economic growth, urbanization and energy consumption," Working Papers 201817, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:30:y:2006:i:2:p:440-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.