DIMENSIONEN DER VERBRAUCHERRESONANZ BEI DER NEUPRODUKTBEURTEILUNG VON LEBENSMITTELN (German)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-123, Se.
- Sparke, Kai & Menrad, Klaus, 2006. "Cross-European and functional food related consumer segmentation for new product development," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10084, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Baker, Gregory A. & Burnham, Thomas A., 2001. "Consumer Response To Genetically Modified Foods: Market Segment Analysis And Implications For Producers And Policy Makers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Sparke, Kai & Menrad, Klaus, 2006. "Lebensmittelkonsumstil Als Segmentierungsansatz Fur Verbraucherpraferenzen Gegenuber Innovativen Lebensmittelprodukten," 46th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, October 4-6, 2006 14960, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Patricia M. West & Patrick L. Brockett & Linda L. Golden, 1997. "A Comparative Analysis of Neural Networks and Statistical Methods for Predicting Consumer Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(4), pages 370-391.
More about this item
KeywordsNeuproduktbeurteilung; Akzeptanzsimulator; Produktakzeptanz;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi07:7611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.