Consumer Perceptions and Attitudes Towards Food Safety in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julie A. Caswell & Eliza M. Mojduszka, 1996.
"Using Informational Labeling to Influence the Market for Quality in Food Products,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1248-1253.
- Caswell, Julie A. & Mojduszka, Eliza M., 1996. "Using Informational Labeling To Influence The Market For Quality In Food Products," Working Papers 25989, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Venkateswaran, Meenakshi, 1993. "Generic Advertising Wearout," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(03), December.
- Spencer Henson & James Northen, 2000. "Consumer Assessment of the Safety of Beef at the Point of Purchase: A Pan-European Study," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 90-105.
- Gary D. Thompson & Julia Kidwell, 1998. "Explaining the Choice of Organic Produce: Cosmetic Defects, Prices, and Consumer Preferences," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(2), pages 277-287.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Fox, John A., 2000. "Consumer Valuation Of Beef Ribeye Steak Attributes," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21793, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- John D. Jackson, 1997. "Effects of Health Information and Generic Advertising on U.S. Meat Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 13-23.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Carlos, Pilar & Garcia Martinez, Marian & de Felipe, Isabel & Briz, Julian & Morais, Federico, 2005. "Analysis of Consumer Perceptions on Quality and Food Safety in the Spanish Beef Market: A Future Application in New Product Development," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24456, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsfood safety; consumer behaviour; perceptions; attitudes; Portugal; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae84:24986. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .