Irrigation Technology Adoption in the Texas High Plains: A Real Options Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Metcalf, Gilbert E. & Hassett, Kevin A., 1995.
"Investment under alternative return assumptions Comparing random walks and mean reversion,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1471-1488, November.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf & Kevin A. Hassett, 1995. "Investment Under Alternative Return Assumptions: Comparing Random Walks and Mean Reversion," NBER Technical Working Papers 0175, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1991.
"Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment,"
Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1110-1148, September.
- Pindyck, Robert, 1989. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 294, The World Bank.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1990. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Working papers 3137-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1990. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 3307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Abel & Avinash K. Dixit & Janice C. Eberly & Robert S. Pindyck, 1996.
"Options, the Value of Capital, and Investment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(3), pages 753-777.
- Andrew B. Abel & Avinash K. Dixit & Janice B. Eberly & Robert S. Pindyck, "undated". "Options, the Value of Capital, and Investment," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 15-95, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Abel, Andrew B., 1952-, 1995. "Options, the value of capital, and investment," Working papers 3843-95., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Andrew B. Abel & Avinash K. Dixit & Janice C. Eberly & Robert S. Pindyck, 1995. "Options, the Value of Capital, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 5227, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balmann, Alfons & Musshoff, Oliver, 2002. "Real Options and Competition: The Impact of Depreciation and Reinvestment," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24934, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Janis M. Carey & David Zilberman, 2002. "A Model of Investment under Uncertainty: Modern Irrigation Technology and Emerging Markets in Water," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(1), pages 171-183.
- Price, T. Jeffrey & Wetzstein, Michael E., 1999. "Irreversible Investment Decisions In Perennial Crops With Yield And Price Uncertainty," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 1-13, July.
- Isik, Murat & Coble, Keith H. & Hudson, Darren & House, Lisa O., 2003.
"A model of entry-exit decisions and capacity choice under demand uncertainty,"
Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 215-224, May.
- Isik, Murat & Coble, Keith H. & Hudson, Darren & House, Lisa, 2002. "A Model Of Entry-Exit Decisions And Capacity Choice Under Demand Uncertainty," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19797, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Almas, Lal K. & Amosson, Stephen H. & Marek, Thomas H. & Colette, W. Arden, 2003. "Economic Feasibility Of Precision Irrigation In The Northern Texas High Plains," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35249, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Conrad, Jon M. & Kotani, Koji, 2005. "When to drill? Trigger prices for the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 273-286, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan, Yubing & Park, Seong C., 2018. "A Meta-analysis of Water Conservation Policies in the Southern Ogallala Aquifer Region," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266656, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Colette, W. Arden & Almas, Lal K., 2004. "Estimating The Mvp And Optimum Irrigation Level For Grain Sorghum Utilizing Evapotranspiration Requirements For The Texas Panhandle," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20139, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sangtaek Seo & Eduardo Segarra & Paul D. Mitchell & David J. Leatham, 2008. "Irrigation technology adoption and its implication for water conservation in the Texas High Plains: a real options approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 47-55, January.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea06:21427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.