Sovereign debt management and fiscal vulnerabilities
In: Threat of fiscal dominance?
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number
65-10.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:bisbpc:65-10||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Missale, Alessandro, 1997. " Managing the Public Debt: The Optimal Taxation Approach," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 235-65, September.
- Missale, Alessandro & Blanchard, Olivier Jean, 1994.
"The Debt Burden and Debt Maturity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 309-19, March.
- Salvatore Dell’Erba, Sergio Sola, 2011. "Expected fiscal policy and interest rates in open economy," IHEID Working Papers 07-2011, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Massimo BERNASCHI & Alessandro MISSALE & Davide VERGNI, 2009. "Should governments minimize debt service cost and risk? A closer look at the debt strategy. Simulation approach," Departmental Working Papers 2009-53, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- George J. Hall & Thomas J. Sargent, 2010.
"Interest rate risk and other determinants of post WWII U.S. government debt/GDP dynamics,"
01, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- George J. Hall & Thomas J. Sargent, 2011. "Interest Rate Risk and Other Determinants of Post-WWII US Government Debt/GDP Dynamics," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 192-214, July.
- George J. Hall & Thomas J. Sargent, 2010. "Interest Rate Risk and Other Determinants of Post-WWII U.S. Government Debt/GDP Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 15702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Sargent & George J. Hall, 2010. "Interest rate risk and other determinants of post WWII U.S. government debt/GDP dynamics," 2010 Meeting Papers 208, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antje Berndt & Hanno Lustig & Şevin Yeltekin, 2012.
"How Does the US Government Finance Fiscal Shocks?,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 69-104, January.
- Antje Berndt & Hanno Lustig & Sevin Yeltekin, 2010. "How Does the U.S. Government Finance Fiscal Shocks?," NBER Working Papers 16458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antje Berndt & Hanno Lustig & Sevin Yeltekin, . "How does the U.S. government finance fiscal shocks?," GSIA Working Papers 2006-E70, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Faraglia, Elisa & Marcet, Albert & Scott, Andrew, 2010.
"In search of a theory of debt management,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 821-836, October.
- Elisa Faraglia & Albert Marcet & Andrew Scott, 2008. "In Search of a Theory of Debt Management," Working Papers 348, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Albert Marcet & Elisa Faraglia & Andrew Scott, 2008. "In Search of a Theory of Debt Management," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 743.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Faraglia, Elisa & Marcet, Albert & Scott, Andrew, 2008. "In Search of a Theory of Debt Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 6859, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elisa Faraglia & Albert Marcet & Andrew Scott, 2011. "In Search of a Theory of Debt Management," CEP Discussion Papers dp1083, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Juan Angel Garcia & Adrian van Rixtel, 2007.
"Inflation-linked bonds from a central bank perspective,"
Banco de Espa�a Occasional Papers
0705, Banco de Espa�a.
- Juan Angel Garcia & Adrian van Rixtel, 2007. "Inflation-linked bonds from a Central Bank perspective," Occasional Paper Series 62, European Central Bank.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Alessandro Missale, 2005.
"Managing Debt Stability,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1388, CESifo Group Munich.
- Siu, Henry E., 2004. "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy with sticky prices," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 575-607, April.
- Lorenzo Codogno & Carlo Favero & Alessandro Missale, 2003. "Yield spreads on EMU government bonds," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 18(37), pages 503-532, October.
- Alessandro Missale & Elisabetta Falcetti, .
"Public Debt Indexation and Denomination with and Indipendent Central Bank,"
169, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Falcetti, Elisabetta & Missale, Alessandro, 2002. "Public debt indexation and denomination with an independent central bank," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1825-1850, December.
- William Dudley, 2009. "The case for TIPS: an examination of the costs and benefits," Speech 11, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hans J. Blommestein & Philip Turner, 2012.
"Interactions Between Sovereign Debt Management and Monetary Policy Under Fiscal Dominance and Financial Instability,"
OECD Working Papers on Sovereign Borrowing and Public Debt Management
3, OECD Publishing.
- Hans J Blommestein & Philip Turner, 2012. "Interactions between sovereign debt management and monetary policy under fiscal dominance and financial instability," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Threat of fiscal dominance?, volume 65, pages 213-237 Bank for International Settlements.
- Missale, Alessandro, 1999. "Public Debt Management," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290858, March.
- Yves Nosbusch, 2008. "Interest Costs and the Optimal Maturity Structure Of Government Debt," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(527), pages 477-498, 03.
- Leeper, Eric M., 1991. "Equilibria under 'active' and 'passive' monetary and fiscal policies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 129-147, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisbpc:65-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.