|Marshall-Adams Hall 486 West Circle Drive, Room 110 East Lansing, MI 48864|
|Terminal Degree:||2015 Department of Economics; University of Chicago (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Economics Department East Lansing, Michigan (United States)
Michigan State University
110 Marshall, E. Lansing, MI 48824
RePEc:edi:edmsuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hanzhe Zhang, 2017. "Higher Career Cost Can Actually Explain Why More Women Than Men Go to College," Working Papers 2017-064, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Hanzhe Zhang, 2013. "The Optimal Sequence of Costly Mechanisms," Working Papers 2014-005, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Zhang, Hanzhe, 2013. "Evolutionary justifications for non-Bayesian beliefs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 198-201.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2014-09-29. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2014-09-29. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2017-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-GEN: Gender (1) 2017-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2014-09-29. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2014-09-29. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hanzhe Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.