|Marshall-Adams Hall 486 West Circle Drive, Room 110 East Lansing, MI 48864|
- Hanzhe Zhang, 2017. "Higher Career Cost Can Actually Explain Why More Women Than Men Go to College," Working Papers 2017-064, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Hanzhe Zhang, 2013. "The Optimal Sequence of Costly Mechanisms," Working Papers 2014-005, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Zhang, Hanzhe, 2013. "Evolutionary justifications for non-Bayesian beliefs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 198-201.
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2014-09-29. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2014-09-29. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2017-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-GEN: Gender (1) 2017-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2014-09-29. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2014-09-29. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hanzhe Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.