Report NEP-CBA-2020-02-10This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristina Arellano & Yan Bai & Gabriel P. Mihalache, 2020. "Monetary Policy and Sovereign Risk in Emerging Economies (NK-Default)," NBER Working Papers 26671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simone Giansante & Mahmoud Fatouh & Steven Ongena, 2019. "Does Quantitative Easing Boost Bank Lending to the Real Economy or Cause Other Bank Asset Reallocation? The Case of the UK," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 19-72, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 2020. "Monetary Policy Strategies for the Federal Reserve," NBER Working Papers 26657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Apostolos Serletis & Nahiyan Azad, "undated". "Monetary Policy Spillovers in Emerging Economies," Working Papers 2019-14, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 13 Sep 2019.
- Rita Soares & Joana Sousa Leite & João Filipe & Nuno Nóbrega, 2020. "Banco de Portugal TARGET balance: evolution and main drivers," Working Papers o202001, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Oguzhan Cepni & Wiehan Dul & Rangan Gupta & Mark E. Wohar, 2020. "The Dynamics of U.S. REITs Returns to Uncertainty Shocks: A Proxy SVAR Approach," Working Papers 202001, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- David O. Lucca & Amit Seru & Francesco Trebbi, 2015. "Worker Flows in Banking Regulation," Liberty Street Economics 20150105, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Viral V. Acharya & Michael J. Fleming & Warren B. Hrung & Asani Sarkar, 2017. "Which Dealers Borrowed from the Fed’s Lender-of-Last-Resort Facilities?," Liberty Street Economics 20170510, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Benjamin Beckers, 2020. "Credit Spreads, Monetary Policy and the Price Puzzle," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2020-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Antoine Mandel & Vipin P Veetil, 2019. "Monetary Dynamics in a Network Economy," Post-Print halshs-02354576, HAL.
- Zhang, Hanzhe & Hu, Yunzhi, 2020. "Overcoming Borrowing Stigma: The Design of Lending-of-Last-Resort Policies," Working Papers 2020-5, Michigan State University, Department of Economics.
- Gary B. Gorton, 2020. "Private Money Production without Banks," NBER Working Papers 26663, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Hellwig, 2019. "Banks, Politics and European Monetary Union," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2019_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2012. "Follow That Money! How Global Banks Manage Liquidity Globally," Liberty Street Economics 20120829, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Doug Brain & Michiel De Pooter & Dobrislav Dobrev & Michael J. Fleming & Peter Johansson & Collin Jones & Frank M. Keane & Michael Puglia & Liza Reiderman & Anthony P. Rodrigues & Or Shachar, 2018. "Unlocking the Treasury Market through TRACE," Liberty Street Economics 20180928b, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kauko, Karlo & Tölö, Eero, 2019. "Banking crisis prediction with differenced relative credit," BoF Economics Review 4/2019, Bank of Finland.
- David Finck, 2020. "Forward Guidance Under the Cost Channel," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202004, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Gauti Eggertsson & Sergey K. Egiev & Alessandro Lin & Josef Platzer & Luca Riva, 2020. "A Toolkit for Solving Models with a Lower Bound on Interest Rates of Stochastic Duration," Working Papers 2020-14, Brown University, Department of Economics.