Report NEP-GTH-2021-08-30This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pangallo, Marco & Heinrich, Torsten & Jang, Yoojin & Scott, Alex & Tarbush, Bassel & Wiese, Samuel & Mungo, Luca, 2021. "Best-Response Dynamics, Playing Sequences, And Convergence To Equilibrium In Random Games," INET Oxford Working Papers 2021-02, Institute for New Economic Thinking at the Oxford Martin School, University of Oxford.
- Subhadip Chakrabarti & Loyimee Gogoi & Robert P Gilles & Surajit Borkotokey & Rajnish Kumar, 2021. "Expected Values for Variable Network Games," Papers 2108.07047, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2022.
- Stadler, Manfred & Tobler Trexler, Céline & Unsorg, Maximiliane, 2021. "The perpetual trouble with network products: Why IT firms choose partial compatibility," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 150, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Backhaus, Teresa & Breitmoser, Yves, 2021. "Inequity Aversion and Limited Foresight in the Repeated Prisoner’s Dilemma," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 652, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- He, Simin & Wu, Jiabin & Zhang, Hanzhe, 2021. "Experimental and Noncooperative Analyses of Decentralized Matching with Transfers," Working Papers 2021-2, Michigan State University, Department of Economics.
- Heinrich, Torsten & Wiese, Samuel, 2020. "The Frequency of Convergent Games under Best-Response Dynamics," INET Oxford Working Papers 2020-24, Institute for New Economic Thinking at the Oxford Martin School, University of Oxford.
- Shangen Li, 2021. "Strategic Exploration for Innovation," Papers 2108.07218, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2023.
- Diller, Markus & Lorenz, Johannes & Schneider, Georg & Sureth, Caren, 2021. "Is consistency the panacea? Inconsistent or consistent tax transfer prices with strategic taxpayer and tax authority behavior," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 264, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Saurav Goyal & Aroon Narayanan, 2021. "Ex-post implementation with interdependent values," Papers 2108.09580, arXiv.org.
- Qi Feng & Man Luo & Zhaoyu Zhang, 2021. "Deep Signature FBSDE Algorithm," Papers 2108.10504, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2022.
- van Beek, Andries & Borm, Peter & Quant, Marieke, 2021. "Axiomatic Characterizations of a Proportional Influence Measure for Sequential Projects with Imperfect Reliability," Discussion Paper 2021-023, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Enisse Kharroubi, 2021. "Global lending conditions and international coordination of financial regulation policies," BIS Working Papers 962, Bank for International Settlements.
- Thomas D. Jeitschko & Pallavi Pal, 2021. "Curbing Price Fluctuations in Cap-and-Trade Auctions," CESifo Working Paper Series 9266, CESifo.
- Carl Heese & Stephan Lauermann, 2021. "Persuasion and Information Aggregation in Elections," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 112, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Anton A. Cheremukhin & Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria, 2021. "Wage Setting Under Targeted Search," Working Papers 2111, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Federico Vaccari, 2021. "Influential News and Policy-making," Papers 2108.11177, arXiv.org.