Report NEP-DES-2019-05-06This is the archive for NEP-DES, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Design. Alex Teytelboym issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tayfun Sönmez & M. Bumin Yenmez, 2019. "Constitutional Implementation of Vertical and Horizontal Reservations in India: A Unified Mechanism for Civil Service Allocation and College Admissions," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 978, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Akbarpour, Mohammad & van Dijk, Winnie, 2018. "School Choice with Unequal Outside Options," Research Papers 3764, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Yannai A. Gonczarowski & Lior Kovalio & Noam Nisan & Assaf Romm, 2019. "Matching for the Israeli "Mechinot" Gap-Year Programs: Handling Rich Diversity Requirements," Papers 1905.00364, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2020.
- Agarwal, Nikhil & Ashlagi, Itai & Rees, Michael & Somaini, Paulo & Waldinger, Daniel, 2019. "An Empirical Framework for Sequential Assignment: The Allocation of Deceased Donor Kidneys," Research Papers 3724, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Dworczak, Pitor & Kominers, Scott Duke & Akbarpour, Mohammad, 2018. "Redistribution through Markets," Research Papers 3763, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Hakimov, Rustamdjan & Kübler, Dorothea, 2019. "Experiments On Matching Markets: A Survey," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 153, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Seiji Takanashi & Takehiro Kawasaki & Taiki Todo & Makoto Yokoo, 2019. "Efficiency in Truthful Auctions via a Social Network," Papers 1904.12422, arXiv.org.
- Zhang, Hanzhe, 2019. "The Optimal Sequence of Prices and Auctions," Working Papers 2019-3, Michigan State University, Department of Economics.
- Vishnu V. Narayan & Enguerrand Prebet & Adrian Vetta, 2019. "The Declining Price Anomaly is not Universal in Multi-Buyer Sequential Auctions (but almost is)," Papers 1905.00853, arXiv.org.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2018. "Compression Auctions With an Application to LIBOR-SOFR Swap Conversion," Research Papers 3727, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Le Coq, Chloe & Schwenen, Sebastian, 2019. "Financial Contracts as Coordination Device," SITE Working Paper Series 47, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Rahul Deb & Mallesh M. Pai & Maher Said, 2019. "Dynamic Incentives for Buy-Side Analysts," Working Papers 19-01, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Christoph Schottmüller, 2019. "Welfare optimal information structures in bilateral trade," Working Paper Series in Economics 98, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Stamatopoulos, Giorgos, 2019. "A strategic tax mechanism," MPRA Paper 93602, University Library of Munich, Germany.