Report NEP-LAB-2019-11-25This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Pecoraro & Anita Manatschal & Eva G. T. Green & Philippe Wanner, 2019. "Does integration policy improve labour market, sociocultural and psychological adaptation of asylum-related immigrants? Evidence from Sri Lankans in Switzerland," IRENE Working Papers 19-08, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Gerard J. Van den Berg & Iris Kesternich & Gerrit Müller & Bettina Siflinger, 2019. "Reciprocity and the Interaction between the Unemployed and the Caseworker," CESifo Working Paper Series 7947, CESifo.
- Zhang, Hanzhe, 2019. "An Investment-and-Marriage Model with Differential Fecundity," Working Papers 2019-11, Michigan State University, Department of Economics.
- Kölling, Arnd & Schnabel, Claus, 2019. "Owners, external managers, and industrial relations in German establishments," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 10/2019, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- David C. Maré & Jacques Poot, 2019. "Commuting to diversity," Working Papers 19_20, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Eliasson, Kent & Haapanen, Mika & Westerlund, Olle, 2019. "Regional concentration of university graduates: The role of high school grades and parental background," Umeå Economic Studies 966, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Jie Bai & Panle Barwick & Shengmao Cao & Shanjun Li, 2019. "Quid Pro Quo, Knowledge Spillover and Industrial Upgrading," CID Working Papers 368, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Massimo Filippini & Suchita Srinivasan, 2019. "Investments in Worker Health and Labor Productivity: Evidence from Vietnam," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 19/326, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Jan van Ours & Matteo Picchio, 2019. "The Mental Health Effects of Retirement," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-081/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mike Zabek, 2019. "Local Ties in Spatial Equilibrium," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-080, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stefan Jestl & Michael Landesmann & Sebastian Leitner & Barbara Wanek-Zajic, 2019. "Employment Gaps Between Refugees, Migrants and Natives: Evidence from Austrian Register Based Labour Market Data," wiiw Working Papers 167, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Sabrina T. Howell & Ramana Nanda, 2019. "Networking Frictions in Venture Capital, and the Gender Gap in Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 26449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kohlbrecher, Britta, 2019. "The (ir)relevance of real wage rigidity for optimal monetary policy," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 07/2019, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Marco Caliendo & Stefan Tübbicke, 2019. "Do Start-Up Subsidies for the Unemployed Affect Participants’ Well-Being? A Rigorous Look at (Un-)Intended Consequences of Labor Market Policies," CEPA Discussion Papers 14, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Francesco Bripi, 2019. "Business travels, multinational firms and international trade," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 523, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hardoy, Inés & Zhang, Tao, 2019. "The long and winding road - Labour market integration of refugees in Norway," Memorandum 8/2019, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Galina L. Volkova & Egor A. Nikishin, 2019. "Interregional Mobility Of Russian Researchers: Moving For A Promising Job," HSE Working papers WP BRP 103/STI/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.