Report NEP-SOC-2022-01-17This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bracco, Emanuele & Liberini, Federica & Lockwood, Ben & Porcelli, Francesco & Redoano, Michela & Sgroi, Daniel, 2021. "The Effects of Social Capital on Government Performance and Turnover : Theory and Evidence from Italian Municipalities," QAPEC Discussion Papers 04, Quantitative and Analytical Political Economy Research Centre.
- Geraci, Andrea & Nardotto, Mattia & Reggiani, Tommaso & Sabatini, Fabio, 2021. "Broadband Internet and Social Capital," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2021/32, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Bracco, Emanuele & Liberini, Federica & Lockwood, Ben & Porcelli, Francesco & Redoano, Michela & Sgroi, Daniel, 2021. "Cultural Identity and Social Capital in Italy," QAPEC Discussion Papers 01, Quantitative and Analytical Political Economy Research Centre.
- Despina Gavresi & Anastasia Litina, 2021. "Past Exposure to Macroeconomic Shocks and Populist Attitudes in Europe," CESifo Working Paper Series 9451, CESifo.
- Leonid V. Azarnert & Slava Yakubenko, 2021. "Effects of Emigration on Gender Norms in Countries of Origin," CESifo Working Paper Series 9450, CESifo.
- Lidia Farré & Cristina Felfe & Libertad González Luna & Patrick Schneider, 2022. "Changing gender norms across generations: Evidence from a paternity leave reform," Economics Working Papers 1812, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Luise Görges, 2021. "Of housewives and feminists: Gender norms and intra-household division of labour," Working Paper Series in Economics 400, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Simone MORICONI & Núria RODRIGUEZ-PLANAS, 2021. "Gender Norms and the Motherhood Employment Gap," Working Papers 2021-iFlame-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Holmlund, Helena & Lindahl, Erica & Roman, Sara, 2021. "Immigrant peers in the class: responses among natives and the effects on long-run revealed preferences," Working Paper Series 2021:16, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Adena, Maja & Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Myck, Michal & Oczkowska, Monika, 2021. "Home Alone: Widows' Well-Being and Time," IZA Discussion Papers 14881, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hiller, Victor & Wu, Jiabin & Zhang, Hanzhe, 2021. "Heterophily, Stable Matching, and Intergenerational Transmission in Cultural Evolution," Working Papers 2022-1, Michigan State University, Department of Economics.
- Carlo Perroni & Kimberley Ann Scharf & Oleksandr Talavera & Linh Vi, 2021. "Does Online Salience Predict Charitable Giving? Evidence from SMS Text Donations," CESifo Working Paper Series 9436, CESifo.