|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sene, Seydina & Paudel, Krishna P. & Park, Timothy A., 2016. "The Changing Structure of Retail Food Stores, Direct Marketing (DM) and Its Impact on Farmers’ Financial Performance," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235736, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sene, Seydina O. & Mishra, Ashock, 2015. "Market Imperfection, Farm Household Consumption Behavior and the Life Cycle Model: Evidence From East Africa," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 206058, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sene, Seydina & Mishra, Dr. Ashok, 2015. "The Brunt of Oil Demand and US-Dollar Exchange Rate: Evidence From Net-Oil Importing Countries in Sub-Saharan Africa," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196993, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- SENE, Mr. SEYDINA OUSMANE & SAGHAIAN, Dr. SAYED H., 2014. "Liberalized World Trade and Food Import Under Foreign Exchange Constraints in the CFA's Franc Zone of Sub-Saharan Africa," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162485, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kh. A. Mottaleb & Seydina Ousmane Sene & Ashok K. Mishra, 2016. "Impact of Remittance Income on House Prices: Evidence from Bangladesh," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 19(1), pages 98-119.
- Sene, Seydina Ousmane, 2012. "Estimating the demand for gasoline in developing countries: Senegal," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 189-194.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Sene, Seydina Ousmane, 2012.
"Estimating the demand for gasoline in developing countries: Senegal,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 189-194.
- Chai, Jian & Yang, Ying & Wang, Shouyang & Lai, Kin Keung, 2016. "Fuel efficiency and emission in China's road transport sector: Induced effect and rebound effect," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 188-197.
- Keho, Yaya, 2016. "What drives energy consumption in developing countries? The experience of selected African countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 233-246.
- Mohamad Taghvaee, Vahid & Hajiani, Parviz, 2014. "Price and Income Elasticities of Gasoline Demand in Iran: Using Static, ECM, and Dynamic Models in Short, Intermediate, and Long Run," MPRA Paper 70054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Flavian Sapnken & Jean Gaston Tamba & Salome Njakomo Essiane & Francis Djanna Koffi & Donatien Njomo, 2018. "Modeling and Forecasting Gasoline Consumption in Cameroon using Linear Regression Models," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 8(2), pages 111-120.
- Lu-Yi Qiu & Ling-Yun He, 2017. "Are Chinese Green Transport Policies Effective? A New Perspective from Direct Pollution Rebound Effect, and Empirical Evidence From the Road Transport Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-11, March.
- Bakhat, Mohcine & Rosselló, Jaume, 2013. "Evaluating a seasonal fuel tax in a mass tourism destination: A case study for the Balearic Islands," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 12-18.
- Adom, Philip Kofi & Amakye, Kwaku & Barnor, Charles & Quartey, George & Bekoe, William, 2016. "Shift in demand elasticities, road energy forecast and the persistence profile of shocks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 189-206.
- Lu-Yi Qiu & Ling-Yun He, 2016. "Are Chinese transport policies effective? A new perspective from direct pollution rebound effect, and empirical evidence from road transport sector," Papers 1612.02653, arXiv.org.
- Kenneth Gillingham & David Rapson & Gernot Wagner, 2016. "The Rebound Effect and Energy Efficiency Policy," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(1), pages 68-88.
- Odeck, James & Johansen, Kjell, 2016. "Elasticities of fuel and traffic demand and the direct rebound effects: An econometric estimation in the case of Norway," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1-13.
- Adewuyi, Adeolu O., 2016. "Determinants of import demand for non-renewable energy (petroleum) products: Empirical evidence from Nigeria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 73-93.
- Kyoung-Min Lim & Myunghwan Kim & Chang Seob Kim & Seung-Hoon Yoo, 2012. "Short-Run and Long-Run Elasticities of Diesel Demand in Korea," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(12), pages 1-10, November.
- Mundaca, Gabriela, 2017. "How much can CO2 emissions be reduced if fossil fuel subsidies are removed?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 91-104.
- Sadri, A. & Ardehali, M.M. & Amirnekooei, K., 2014. "General procedure for long-term energy-environmental planning for transportation sector of developing countries with limited data based on LEAP (long-range energy alternative planning) and EnergyPLAN," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 831-843.
- Muhammad Omer, 2018. "Estimating Elasticity of Transport Fuel Demand in Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 96, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (3) 2015-08-01 2015-08-01 2016-06-09. Author is listed
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2015-01-26. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2015-01-26. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2015-08-01. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2016-06-09. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Seydina Sene should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.