|Email:||[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
- Ana Georgina Marín & Rainer Schwabe , 2013. "Bank Competition and Account Penetration: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2013-14, Banco de México.
- Gustavo J Bobonis & Luis R CÃ¡mara Fuertes & Rainer Schwabe, 2011.
"The Dynamic Effects of Information on Political Corruption: Theory and Evidence from Puerto Rico,"
tecipa-428, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gustavo J. Bobonis & Luis R. Cámara Fuertes & Rainer Schwabe, 2012. "The Dynamic Effects of Information on Political Corruption: Theory and Evidence from Puerto Rico," Working Papers 2012-14, Banco de México.
- Karen Kaiser & Rainer Schwabe, 2011. "Preference for Variety," Working Papers 2011-13, Banco de México.
- Rainer Schwabe, 2015. "Super Tuesday: campaign finance and the dynamics of sequential elections," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 927-951, April.
- Kaiser Karen & Schwabe Rainer, 2012. "Preference for Variety," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-32, January.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2014-06-28. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (2) 2011-05-24 2013-01-19. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2014-06-28. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (2) 2011-12-13 2014-06-28. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2011-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (1) 2013-01-19. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2011-12-13. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2011-12-13. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (2) 2011-05-24 2013-01-19. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rainer Schwabe should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.