Report NEP-CDM-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Houy & William S. Zwicker, 2013. "The geometry of voting power : weighted voting and hyper-ellipsoids," Working Papers halshs-00772953, HAL.
- Rogers, Todd & Aida, Masa, 2012. "What Does "Intending to Vote" Mean?," Working Paper Series rwp12-056, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Gustavo J. Bobonis & Luis R. Cámara Fuertes & Rainer Schwabe, 2012. "The Dynamic Effects of Information on Political Corruption: Theory and Evidence from Puerto Rico," Working Papers 2012-14, Banco de México.
- Antonio Farfan-Vallespin, 2012. "Decentralization as Unbundling of Public Goods Provision - New Effects of Decentralization on Efficiency and Electoral Control," Discussion Paper Series 21, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Nov 2012.
- Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2012. "Harsanyi's aggregation theorem with incomplete preferences," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768894, HAL.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Matthew W. McCarter, 2013. "You Can’t Put Old Wine in New Bottles: The Effect of Newcomers on Coordination in Groups," Working Papers 13-02, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Gino Gancia & Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2012. "The Political Cost of Reforms," 2012 Meeting Papers 291, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kouroche Vafaï, 2012. "Information in Hierarchies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768904, HAL.
- Tine Søreide, 2012. "Democracy's shortcomings in anti-corruption," CMI Working Papers 10, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Alexander Haupt & Wolfgang Peters, 2012. "International Environmental Agreements, Fiscal Federalism, and Constitutional Design," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 002, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Krehbiel, Keith & Peskowitz, Zachary, 2012. "Legislative Organization and Ideal-Point Bias," Research Papers 2124, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2013. "Three-Player Trust Game with Insider Communication," Working Papers 13-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Valentina Bosetti & Gauthier de Maere d'Aertryckey, 2012. "Optimal investment and the ambiguous aggregation of expert opinions," Working Papers 468, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2013. "Fairness That Money Can Buy - Procedural Egalitarianism in Practice," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Kouroche Vafaï, 2012. "Supervision in Firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768900, HAL.
- Paula Bennati, 2012. "Climate Change Negotiations from an Industry Perspective," One Pager 166, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.