Report NEP-CFN-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jing Cheng & Meixing Dai & Frédéric Dufourt, 2014. "Banking and Sovereign Debt Crises in a Monetary Union Without Central Bank Intervention," AMSE Working Papers 1428, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Jun 2014.
- Ximena Pena & Carmen Hoyo & David Tuesta, 2014. "Determinants of financial inclusion in Mexico based on the 2012 National Financial Inclusion Survey (ENIF)," Working Papers 1415, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Alejandra Campero & Karen Kaiser, 2013. "Access to Credit: Awareness and Use of Formal and Informal Credit Institutions," Working Papers 2013-07, Banco de México.
- Ana Georgina Marín & Rainer Schwabe, 2013. "Bank Competition and Account Penetration: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2013-14, Banco de México.
- Manuel Sánchez Valadez, 2013. "Competitive Environment, Indebtedness and Asset Specificity: Evidence from Spanish Firms," Working Papers 2013-15, Banco de México.
- Olivier MEIER & Aurélie SANNAJUST, 2014. "Performance des post Public to Private transactions en France," Working Papers 2014-332, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Tristan Boyer & Elena Chane-Alune, 2014. "IFRS and the need for non-financial information," Working Papers 2014-340, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Tristan BOYER, 2014. "Do shareholders really own the firm?," Working Papers 2014-341, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Hornuf, Lars & Schwienbacher, Armin, 2014. "Should Securities Regulation Promote Crowdinvesting?," Discussion Papers in Economics 20975, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Lorenzo Menna & Patrizio Tirelli, 2014. "The Equity Premium in a DSGE Model with Limited Asset Market Participation," Working Papers 275, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- Gianluca Cassese, 2014. "Option pricing in an imperfect world," Working Papers 277, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- Tri Vi Dang & Gary Gorton & Beng Holmstrom & Guillermo Ordonez, 2014. "Banks as Secret Keepers," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Avino, Davide & Cotter, John, 2013. "Sovereign and bank CDS spreads: two sides of the same coin for European bank default predictability?," MPRA Paper 56782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice, 2013. "New financial development indicators: with a critical contribution to inequality empirics," MPRA Paper 56806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice, 2014. "On the substitution of institutions and finance in investment," MPRA Paper 56814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benoît D'Udekem, 2014. "Rational Dividend Addiction in Banking," Working Papers CEB 14-013, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.